JWs Run Over Dog and Fail to Stop

by fjtoth 37 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

The Union-Recorder
    Milledgeville, Georgia
    Reports from the Milledgeville Police Department and Baldwin County Sheriff's Office for the day.

Crime Digest, May 30, 2008

Daniel McDonald and Scott Teague Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office

Failure to report accident

A Sportsman’s Trail Drive woman euthanized her pitbull puppy worth $150 after a van full of Jehovah’s Witnesses struck the dog backing out of her driveway and the driver failed to stop Monday afternoon, a sheriff’s report states.

http://www.unionrecorder.com/local/local_story_150222436.html

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

oh what a big fat piece of s$%t

• nelly136
    nelly136

sheesh!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I sure hope someone presses charges against them...

Poor Dog

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The witlesses were more worried about "saving" a human life. To hell with a lousy dog, that is only going to die anyway.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

They probably ran the dog over on purpose to keep the householder from becoming a "Do Not Take" due to a vicious dog. (LOL). What a pack of gaping a-holes!

• JK666
    JK666

They are the world's most loving people - as they always say. I hope the driver has to pay for the puppy, and a large fine for failing to stop for the accident.

JK

• minimus
    minimus

Actually this thread seems funny in a sort of sick way.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Well, if I had just run over a pit bull, (and I was not totally sure it was dead), I might be just a little tempted to drive away myself. Probably they can get away with the elder's special counseling session by saying they thought they had just run over a big rock or something...

BTW, as a conscience clearing measure - I once ran over a beagle mix with a 1977 Corvette. He was chasing a car going the other way and never saw me. I had to use the car's tire change jack to get it up and off him. The farmer's kid was pretty understanding - said they never could stop him running in the street and chasing cars.

• VM44
    VM44

Why was a van full of Jehovah's Witnesses in her driveway in the first place?

I have heard stories of JWs backing out of people's driveways and knocking over the mailboxes and ruining the flowers and then proceeding on their way.

Somewhat inconsiderate I would say.

NEVER HAVE PEOPLE ON YOUR PROPERTY!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit