Aug 15-08 Study WT - More evil apostates!

by still_in74 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Couple of points:

1) This is the drama from either last year or the year before (sorry, they all blend in together after a while!)

2) Does anyone notice the irony of the "golden calf being set up in BETHEL"?? All sorts of things you can say about that one!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Oh brudda...

• Dagney
    Dagney

Wait, I thought he was "directing" his organization? If he is directing them, why doesn't he just get it straight the first time? Why send out confusing orders that he has to "clarify" later?

Fer cryin' out loud, he's God, for...um...God's sake. If he can't get it right the first time, well...I was going to say "God help us", but that doesn't seem apropos either.

Apparently the reception at the "channel" isn't too clear.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Sometimes it helps the reception when one of the [other] GB members holds the rabbit ears and stands on one foot and holds his [other] arm straight out.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

My most recent conversation with my ex was pretty amazing considering he refused to talk to me at my daughter's weddings.

In the recent conversation he said as long as we didn'rt talk religion he was free to talk to me. I suspect that only applies in situations where no one would know he was talking to me

I have no idea to what degree he knows about my "apostacy".

PS I made the images above a bit smaller for you. If you save them onto your hard drives you will get the larger version

• Terry
    Terry

What power would a liar have in telling things easily disproved?

What bad argument made by a hater could not be defeated by a better and more factual one?

How can Apostates be so powerful that you must treat them as monsters rather than pathetic distorters of truth?

Fact of the matter is this. What the Organization is suffering from is MORAL COWARDICE!

The weakness of their position leaves them without actual rebuttal! Consequently, they must pump up the volume on the monstrous evil of those who might expose their enfeeblement; reciting the true history of their false prophecies.

APOSTATES are the Straw Man fallacy of all fallacies!

How did Jesus deal with those who followed him and turned against him?

With Judas, Jesus told him to do what he must do quickly! No fear, no bother, no condemnations or turning a deaf ear in Jesus' behavior. Jesus even allowed Judas to approach and kiss him on the cheek!

Peter denied him 3 times! Jesus rewarded him with the KEYS of the KINGDOM!! Jesus did not browbeat him or condemn him or use Peter as an example of what behavior to avoid. Jesus quietly OVERLOOKED Peter's shabby treatment!!

Why the disparity between Jesus attitude and the Organization's paranoia? MORAL COWARDICE!

The FDS cannot morally defend their wretched past! They cannot own up to heaping shame on Jehovah's name by associating their failed prediction with Divine Direction! Their covert fellowship with the Wild Beast and the False Prophet is indefensible!

Morality is inconsequential to this organization because it has an amoral agenda! Their only resort is Ad Hominem attacks, cult pressure and ignominious pretense at righteous indignations!

Pathetic!

Jesus stood toe to toe and face to face with his accusers and dealt with their complaints, issues, wrong ideas and inconsistancies. How?

By answering them point by point and asking them pointed questions in return! Why? HE WAS NOT A MORAL COWARD!

Truth is a two-edged sword; an amazing weapon no lie can stand against! There is nothing in the FDS scabbard but a handle and broken blade. It snapped in two hacking away at the Gordian Knot of scriptural knowledge they could not unravel because they never had the Holy Spirit, Jesus' Kingdom nor Jehovah's direction!!

The FDS is the Evil Slave that browbeats those trying to do a good job for the master. They've taken advantage of the delay (the Armageddon predicted which never seems to come!) to abuse the little ones and pressure them with great burdens that make no sense.

Moral Cowardice is empty of rebuttal on merit. It calls names and points fingers and hides its shame by puffing up and pretending virtues where they do not exist!

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly
    PS I made the images above a bit smaller for you.

That's better. Thanks Lady Lee.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I find it funny/annoying that the argument is always made that apostates are trying to set up worship of themselves. Other than E-Watchman I haven't seen much of that

• Gopher
    Gopher
    11 King Jeroboam could have brought some relief to God's people. Instead, his actions further tested their loyalty to God. Not content with the honor and privilege already given him, Jeroboam began to seek ways to strengthen his position.

The Watchtower leaders seem a lot like Jeroboam, greedy for power and dominance over their followers.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

So lets set up our own state religion then.......

Yes, Apostates want to rule the world....this is nauseating me....

Cheers!
    hope4others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit