Aug 15-08 Study WT - More evil apostates!

by still_in74 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• still_in74
    still_in74

Well I just got the Aug 15 Study edition. I flipped through it for about 10 seconds and found the word apostate. Big surprise.

In all my years as a JW I have never seen such a constant, unending, hammering of apostates. It the old days you only talked about apostates before District Conventions.

Now its every week it seems.

I imagine 'V' will have some fuel for a Watchtower Comments with this one..........

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Bring it on "V".

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

so will Blondie

• sir82
    sir82

Scans? Quotations? Anything?

Don't keep us in suspense!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

you said apostate

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

While we uncover their errors, I believe Malachi 2:8,9 gets a fullfillment:

"But YOU men—YOU have turned aside from the way. YOU have caused many to stumble in the law. YOU have ruined the covenant of Le´vi," Jehovah of armies has said. "And I also, for my part, shall certainly make YOU to be despised and low to all the people, according as YOU were not keeping my ways...

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

That is why I keep on repeating my same thing:

USE FACTS.

Use court papers that the Society's lawyers signed concerning pedophile issues.

Use official documents concerning the Society's embarrassing membership in the UN.

Use newspaper archives about the Tacoma Parking Scandal.

etc.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

The key bit.

alt

alt

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Ooops a little too big. Sorry.

• sir82
    sir82

"Wait on Jehovah to clarify matters"?

Wait, I thought he was "directing" his organization? If he is directing them, why doesn't he just get it straight the first time? Why send out confusing orders that he has to "clarify" later?

Fer cryin' out loud, he's God, for...um...God's sake. If he can't get it right the first time, well...I was going to say "God help us", but that doesn't seem apropos either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit