Suggestions for JW Girlfriend?

by Mincan 87 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

Mincan you lucky @sshole!!!! Here I have been married to two dubs....and STILL could not tap a virgin!!! You can pm me what that is like....as...yeah I have been curious about it!.........you luckly B@stard you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dammit...............oompa

and yeah I skipped every post and went for the important stuff, but you can drive yourself NUTS trying to find that ONE thing that will flip on out.....seems to be different things for everybody....and for many NOTHING will work

You just let her know you will totally respect her as long as the poontang is happening!!

• Carlos_Helms
    Carlos_Helms

1. I don't want to "control" anything. Why would you say that?

2. While you CAN get someone out of the witnesses by having sex with them; is that your personal recommendation?

3. I didn't say he "led her astray" (I assume the quotation marks were in reference to me). I said he took advantage of a woman in a weakened state.

4. It may not be my business what people do in bed. But the fact he posted it for all the world to see can't be attributed to me.

5. You mean, IF someone wrongs someone else and you call them on it; you must be living vicariously through them? Wow. Guess I never thought of it that way. Makes it seem like no one on this forum lives their own life.

6. Thank you for not posting your sexual exploits, Flipper.

Kwin...you obviously don't know me, so I'd have to say you're just trying to be mean. Success! I'm 55 and have successfully raised my children. Needless to say, I'm no virgin.

Mincan, you're right about your self-esteem; but I'm afraid I'm not going to pat you on the head for getting laid by a stoned, confused JW woman you're "trying to help." If you're really concerned about the young lady, you have a strange way of showing it. Based upon your evident need for a self-esteem boost, I'd say you have less than the advertised concern for her needs.

Carlos

• noni1974
    noni1974

Hey Min just be careful. I can see you care about her. Try not to pull her eyes open for her. Let her open her own eyes at her own speed. Don't force her to leave the witnesses. Try to show her that life on the outside is not so bad. Be a good guy and show her respect and caring. Most of all have fun and wear condoms.

I can remember being a young virgin girl fresh out of the JW's. My first sexual experiance wasn't exactly ideal. I picked a guy and did the deed no strings attached. He never even knew I was a virgin. However I was tired of being a virgin at 25. I thought it was time. He didn't seem to mind me not returning his calls. That started a very wild period in my life. I've grown up and out of that time in my life but I have no regrets. I believe every experiance I've had so far in life has made me who I am today.

• oompa
    oompa

Holy Crap Mincan said:

Also Carlos, since we were both virgins that first and only time we had sex, I would consider us equals in that sense... and it was overdue for both of us.

And that really caught me off guard.....I just figured since you have out.......but anyway...sorry if I was a bit too light on this thread as the virgin comment got my jealous intrest! I will now try to get caught up....There are just tooo many hurting dubs and ex-dubs out there........geeze

• flipper
    flipper

OTWO- I do know Mincan - and I can tell you for a certainty that he has nothing but good motives in regards to trying to get to know this 25 year old woman. She is as responsible for her own decisions as Mincan is for his. In fact, she is EVEN MORE responsible for her decisions - as she is the one still claiming to be in the witnesses , loving Jehovah, allegedly. And your statement about him being a , " brash, quick with the tongue kind of guy who might not realize the girl is in anguish or turmoil in her life . " I mean , let's get real. Mincan is a methodical,quiet, well spoken, listening kind of guy. I've talked with him on the phone. He really THINKS about what he's going to say before he says it. He would NOT say anything that would cause hurt to a fly- let alone a lady he is in a relationship with. And by the way- how do we really know this girl is in turmoil in her life ?? Do we live next door ? Perhaps she is looking for a way out of the witness cult - and this is the vehicle she is using to do just that ! Here's a thought- since they are adults , maybe we should just let them work it out on their own.

CARLOS HELMS- You stated that Mincan , " took advantage of a woman in a weakened state. " How do you know she is weak ? Perhaps she is looking for a way out of a mind controlling cult. If that involves falling for a young man who she becomes attached to - how does that concern you and me ? Are you her father-long lost from somewhere ? You stated that Mincan in having sex with her, " wronged someone " ! Is she married? Previously attached to a boyfriend ? Apparently not. From all accounts they are both in their 20's , free to decide if they want to have sex , just as much as you and I can decide to do the same with our wives or girlfriends ( whatever your situation is- I too don't want to know ) . I know this young man personally - and he has honor, is respectful , and honest. So for you to impute wrong motives to him ; shows how little you really know

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I love you Mincan. You are one of the purest souls I've ever met. You are more articulate than just about anyone who has posted on this thread, or on this board for that matter. Trust YOUR gut and use YOUR own better judgment. You'll know what to say and you'll know if and when it's time to move on. ((((((((MINCAN)))))))))

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

IMHO, when you come across a hot girl who is determined to fornicate with you, and you think you have any problems worth botching about as concerns the situation, you have a terrible lapse of perspective. The light shines brighter still! Bring_the_Light

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

btw - Carlos you are an ass.

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Ooompa: Virgins are over-rated, chicks young enough to be Virgins, however are not. I have half a mind to go back to college just for the tightbodiedperkybreasts that can be found there. ****imagine a line break here**** Regarding extracting nympho-gurl here from the clan. Don't sweat it. If it was me, I'd sit her on my lap and gently stroke her sex with my left hand while I navigate to JWD with the right. I'd then wisper about what I learned from JWD and how interesting it was. Make love not argument is the moral of this story. :D

• White Dove
    White Dove

JW's are sometimes willing to be fuk buddies with non-JW's. They make terrible dates to pick up at the hall, however. If you want something serious, dump her and get a non-cult minded person. JW's are in it for the sex because they are sooooo tightly compressed and horny. I'm not saying this girl is, but it does take one to know one. I remember how it was. I didn't know anything about relationships for years after being an adult. JW's have baggage that I don't want.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit