Suggestions for JW Girlfriend?

by Mincan 87 Replies latest jw friends

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

2nd Night: Alone with girl. Have sex with girl after a few hours of talking and spending time together we decide to smoke weed and have sex. Her first time smoking weed as well as having sex, thus she decided to do both. My first time having sex also.

-I'm glad to see that decision was apparently made sober.

Still, since you both decided to have sex, you must have discussed what you were going to do about birth control? Obviously with the both of you being virgins you didn't have to really concern yourself with STD's.

That is definitely something you should be very concerned about in future sexual encounters. Protect yourself...I know alot of people with Herpes...if you met a girl like one particular girl I know, she wouldn't tell you she had contracted Herpes, and would feel just fine about getting it on with you without protection.

I'm glad you feel concerned for her. I think it is true that she will feel poorly about this in one way or another, just so you know.

I'd be willing to talk or write to her about the WT and everything if that's something she'd be open to.

I dunno, have you been given the big 'A' status at your congregation? I haven't been on here for awhile...

• flipper
    flipper

Jesus Lord- Fuc&ing Christ ! I'm glad my first sexual encounter wasn't dissected as much as Mincan's was here ! Have any of you people EVER had sex ? LOL ! Carry on Mincan ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Mincan
    Mincan

Oh it's quite alright Mr. Flipper, I'm learning early in life the world doesn't care one bit about your self-esteem, that has to come from within.

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

my dear mr.flipper, that just *might* have something to do with the fact that you didn't have access to a Message board with hundreds of thousands of members who let's face it, dissect practially everything, and solicit suggestions about the person who you'd become involved with. Which there's nothing wrong with, but that's how it'll go down, no pun intended, on Message boards.

Anybody who doesn't know they're opening themselves up to criticism by posting on something of this nature, which is mildly serious, should be the same person who pours water on a grease fire. Twice.

:)

Yes, yes it does Mincan. This is true. Although, I care damnit!

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Sometimes it seems like you couldn't post a delicious recipe for chocolate chip cookies without at least a hair of contention springing up. Thanks alot Spectre. :)

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You probably have good intentions, Mincan.

Those criticizing you probably do too.

Same can be said for those defending you.

I'm glad you rode out your suicidal patch and you're still with us as our human brother, existing- to be loved, misunderstood, belittled, defended, judged, sermonized, and wished well.

• flipper
    flipper

To all here who want to control Mincan's sex life listen up if you will please ! If you read the CONTEXT of his initial post he was asking for advise in regards to how to reason with his girlfriend in getting her out of the witnesses , or at least reasoning with her on that topic . I find it absolutely ridiculous that people came on here firing torpedo's at this man in his 20's who had just had a FIRST EVER sexual experience with a 25 year old woman - imputing wrong motives to him for allegedly " leading astray " a JW adult woman. That's absolute bull$hit ! If the woman didn't want to be with him, I'm quite sure she would have made some other choice with how to spend her time ! She is accountable for her own decisions she makes as an adult , as is Mincan, and what they do in bed , or how long they do it is no ones damned business ; thank you very much . Unless some of you are lacking in your life in that department and want to live vicariously through Mincan's experiences . Which I think is pretty twisted. Just to let you know ( as if I need to ) next time my wife and I have sex- none of you will be informed. Hope that's not disappointing

• JK666
    JK666

I second that motion, Flipper!

JK

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    To all here who want to control Mincan's sex life listen up if you will please ! If you read the CONTEXT of his initial post he was asking for advise in regards to how to reason with his girlfriend in getting her out of the witnesses , or at least reasoning with her on that topic . I find it absolutely ridiculous that people came on here firing torpedo's at this man in his 20's who had just had a FIRST EVER sexual experience with a 25 year old woman - imputing wrong motives to him for allegedly " leading astray " a JW adult woman. That's absolute bull$hit ! If the woman didn't want to be with him, I'm quite sure she would have made some other choice with how to spend her time ! She is accountable for her own decisions she makes as an adult , as is Mincan, and what they do in bed , or how long they do it is no ones damned business ; thank you very much . Unless some of you are lacking in your life in that department and want to live vicariously through Mincan's experiences . Which I think is pretty twisted. Just to let you know ( as if I need to ) next time my wife and I have sex- none of you will be informed. Hope that's not disappointing . Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Good call Flippy. Personally, I think the ones creating the big stink are the 40 year old virgins, pissed that M got some action 20 years before they did, and need to vent their frustration with themselves. It's sad, but understandable in that context, but at the same time too bad that when people are wrong, proven without a doubt that they are wrong, and keep up an argument to try to save face.

Hi5 Mincan!

Kwin

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I promised not to comment here anymore. Now I am breaking the promise.
    Sorry Mincan. I just want to clarify a bit. Others seem to want to continue the debate
    on whether some stepped over a line.

I cannot speak for any others, but myself. Mincan is going to be a great buddy of mine.
    I imagine we can get along great. I was just concerned that a brash, quick-with-the-tongue
    kind of guy might not fully realize that the girl is in anguish or turmoil with her life. The
    guy she lost her virginity to has been giving her advice about the family, and now he wants
    to help her with anti-JW information. She might not receive that information kindly, as
    many JW's do, because of her mindset, because of her programming, and because this is
    the guy she screwed and smoked weed with. He just needs to be an upstanding guy.
    He will be. I am sure.

He asked for advice on how to proceed with helping her. All that above is vital to realize.
    I apologized for the "superman" type of comments, but it didn't make all that much sense
    until Mincan explained it. Even then, he sees it his way and others see it through eyes of
    experience, but with a lack of personal knowledge of Mincan.

Just let it die. We just settled the dust. You are all correct to some degree, but we worked
    through it, we are all better people for it. Hallelujah.

NOW, if you twist my arm, I will still not return to this thread except to read. So sorry for the
    broken promise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit