first post...nervous

by passwordprotected 63 Replies latest members private

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Your journey reminds me of mine in a few ways. I woke up gradually after a number of factors, it wasn't just one point that woke me up. I've been reading feverishly in the past 2 months since I joined JWD and decided to leave JWdom.

I sent you a PM. (Click on your inbox to read).

A@G

• ninja
    ninja

wow passwordo....you are an elder!!....(ninja salutes).....welcome aboard sir.......right all you apostates move over a bit and let the new guy in.....he he...da ninja

• Casper
    Casper

Password,

Don't be nervous, you are among friends here, as stated above. So happy that your wife seems to understand where you are coming from.

Hope you stay around and enjoy your experience here, we look forward to learning more about you and your wife.

Friends,

Cas

• ibme
    ibme

Welcome

• llbh
    llbh

Welcome PP ,

You do have a lot to think about and do i wish you well in journey.

Lurk and post here it should help.

Regards david

• hubert
    hubert
    I've told my wife that the next 6 or 7 months are going to be crucial. I've told her big changes in the organisation are ahead of us and that I'll base my decision on what to do about 'the truth' (stay or go) on what those changes bring.

PWP, Is there something you know that we don't know?

We'd love to hear it. Can you give us a hint, or is it too early to be sure?

Glad to hear you and your wife are realizing the truth about the "truth".

Welcome to the board.

Hubert

• Layla33
    Layla33

Welcome, you are amongst friends. Take your time, I am sure you will be fine.

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Ahh a man who generates his own light, my favorite kind of deviant. Welcome! Bring_the_Light

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

if you choose the "Blaze of Glory while giving the Sunday talk" exit method please videotape it for us :) We and the cong would find it illuminating. Bring_the_Light

• restrangled
    restrangled

Welcome Password.

You will soon be feeling comfortable! I look forward to hearing more from you.

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit