• Sirona
    Sirona

Welcome

• dinah
    dinah

Welcome, AZ. I feel for you.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Was there something in the video about a forced confession? I'm not clear on this story. Is her mom sick? Her mom is not talking to her?

• sacolton
    sacolton

White Dove,

When she was 14, she didn't want to go D2D anymore. Simply put, she just wanted to be inactive. Well, a JC meeting was called and AZ (being 14 years old) was bullied into renouncing Jesus Christ and then disassociated. Her mother said she was in the room at the time, so why didn't her mom speak up on her behalf when she knew her daughter only wanted to be inactive (a reasonable request). Her mom just sat there quietly and let her daughter go through hell with being questioned in a kangaroo court of three men who showed no love to this woman. Now, after all this time, her mother is still treating her coldly and showing no emotion towards her. She just wants her relationship with her mom.

Pretty sad.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Thanks Sacolton. That is one of the worst displays of parental disloyalty I have ever read. Sounds like her mom was cold to her before that, too. Bullying a child?! I'm angry now.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I've said it once and I'm going to say it again, elders have waaaaaaay too much power!

Once someone becomes an elder they either are a wimp or overbearing leader who has to toe the party line or a good one who gets the delete button pushed on them. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Welcome AZ, i have just watched your video and posted a comment there too.

Paul

• song19
    song19

Hi az! I am so happy you decided to join here. I am newly out and am suffering from light shunning from my mother, although nothing official has been announced in the cong. I just posted about it here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/159696/1.ashx.

I am here if you need to talk... would be good for me too. (I am also one who sent you a pm on youtube)

Watching the youtube videos of exJW's really helped me leave. I am glad they think far enough ahead to share their experiences.

momz

It's true what momz said... youtube was one of the first places I went to see what was being said about JWs when I started investigating them. The videos have helped me a lot... especially the WTcomments! (LOVE THOSE). welcome!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome AZ !!!

Glad to have you here. Hope you get help healing.

Imagine, all this stress just because you didn't want to push the ragazines and litteratrash door2door. Last time you went out, they were teaching the wrong "this generation" anyway, so you were right to not be wrong.

B the X

• az20081575
    az20081575

Thank you for all the love and kind thoughts that's being sent my way. I am here and may take a while to read all the posts but I am reading. I just get joked up that these many people are going through the same thing. I started my videos because I felt like I needed to tell people about what this organization is doing. Normally you can go to the police and get some action when you feel like something was unjustly done to you. With this, there was nothing I could do. I felt so wronged. I felt like I had to tell people what’s going on. I thought it was only me and a few others –this is outrageous what being done to people who decide they no longer want to be a jws. Why hasn’t been more done? What can we do to let more know. There is all this hype about the Mormons –why can’t we get hype about jws. I will have to update my profile with my story soon. However, right now I am tired and heading to bed. Again, I am so grateful I found this website and plan on asking tons of questions. How long has this website been here. az2008

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit