did you have CO's with speical dietary requirements ??

by karter 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• StAnn
    StAnn

I just remembered an old couple, Bro. and Sis. Palms. Nice couple. He was overweight and she requested I bring them a salad for lunch and nothing else. I complied. It was a very nice salad. She was happy but he was really ticked!

• Forscher
    Forscher

Oh yes did they ever.

One we had, though, followed a special diet because his wife had the same dietary allergies I had, though she had it to a more extreme degree than I did. We tried to get on the dinner list because we knew we didn't have to make special accommodations for them since I suffered from the same problem. But since we weren't in the in crowd, we weren't allowed on the list. And that even though most in the congregation were aware of my food allergies.

forscher

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

We had all the CO`s stay at our house,when I was a kid.........They all had one special need,a "WBT$ Enema".....Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

my question would be .... were there any CO's that don't??? I thought it was a requirement 4 the job!

• FairMind
    FairMind

In the east Alabama-west GA area Brother Klink comes to mind. Very eccentric, very old and very azealous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit