Fade Complete

by yknot 20 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

Well it is official....I am out!

Got a call this morning to confirm usual social activities.

Enrolled both kiddos in VBS at the various denominations locally (they all work together to have a VBS every other week throughout summer).

3 JW Mommies are allowing their kids to attend the SB VBS next week.

No invites to the DC, only pleas to drive up and co-host the hooky pool party.

I feel kinda guilty since I know many damn near everyone has have had such horrific experiences leaving.

I wanna tell everyone THANK YOU! because without this site and the fellowship I would still be a captive.

I am American yet today is my first taste of freedom!

Yummy!

LOVE & GOOD VIBES TO ALL

xxx/ooo

Yknot

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Welcome to life's little journey!

Paul

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I feel kinda guilty since I know many damn near everyone has have had such horrific experiences leaving.

I don't know what things you are saying with your abbreviations, but I don't think any of
    us hope that others have problems getting out.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Good for you yknot!!!! Here's to you & your kiddies new found freedom!!!

• Highlander
    Highlander

What the hell is an SB VBS?

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

:Guessing: Southern Baptist Vacation Bible School

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Whoa, are you telling me that you are corrupting other JW families? 3 JW sisters taking their kids to VBS? Is that so they have 3 hours a day to go out in FS w/o finding a sitter? That one confuses me, but at least the kids will have a blast and find out what regular Christians believe.

Do they know that their kids will likely be 'born again' by the first Friday?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    3 JW Mommies are allowing their kids to attend the SB VBS next week.

You have got to be kidding!! I couldn't even let my daughter go to a daycare at the local Baptist Church.

What is the world coming to?

Good job fading BTW.

momz

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    :Guessing: Southern Baptist Vacation Bible School

Ooooohhhh...I thought it had something to do with Volley Ball. Thanks for clearing that up. lisa

• Honesty
    Honesty

Y'all are letting your children attend VDS?

Do you know what happens during VBS?

Do you care what happens at VBS?

It's It's It's It's so unlike anything ever done at the kingdopm hall

Children are actually led to Jesus instead of to the Faithful and Discreet Slave.

How pagan and unscriptural it is to lead them to Jesus instead of to the one and only channel Jehovah is using.

I hope all of them receive Christ this week and tell their JW cousins and grandparents and aunts and uncle all about how they can receive Him too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit