What would you do if you knew...

by loosie 55 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

It's not really your job to mess with other peoples business...it's best to stay out of it especially if they are not close friends of yours...what are you gonna do call the Elders?

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I once had a best freind who's wife was best freinds with my wife. We did almost everything together. The best freinds wife was cheating on her hubby, my best freind, and my wife knew it personally. She had confided in my wife and my wife seen it first hand. She told me of this in confidentiality to not tell my best freind. So I kept it a secret. I was so pissed because I wanted to tell him.

• Sirona
    Sirona

If noone tells her, he could be having this affair for years and making a fool out of her and wasting her life!!!

"Do unto others what you would have them do to you" - if it were ME I would WANT to know....so if it were another woman...I would tell her.

Sirona

• yknot
    yknot

Golden Rule.....would you wanna be informed if the situation was reversed.

If so discretion is of the utmost importance since you work with both of the alleged adulterers.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I used to work at a place and two co-workers were having an affair. I also knew both of the spouses. I never said anything, except to my husband about it. Eventually ...they moved on and the girl quit.

It was none of my business....I just quietly observed from afar. Only saying what I thought when asked. Girl.."do you think he really likes me?" me.."Um...he did ya in the women's bathroom at work." ...Him.."Do you really think she likes me?" me.."Um..she's young and dumb and you are way to old for this."

lisa

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Think that I wouldn’t get involved. It is their lives and their choice. Not a nice position mind.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I was glad to get the phone call. In hindsight of course. I guess it helped that it was my sister in law calling, and she never lies to me.

I was suspicious, so it helped to know I was right. It didn't stop the affair, mind you. But it was good for me to know what was going on. It is hard to be at home knowing something is going on, but not really knowing the full story. I lost weight, which I didn't have to spare. I had two babies at home and wasn't sleeping wondering at night where he was. It still hurt, but I like being informed. I hate being in the dark and played the fool.

I would still welcome a phone call if there was real proof of an affair.

momz

• loosie
    loosie

I would want to know too. after all this also involves their two kids.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Leave it alone and mind your buisness. This is between the cheating parties. by getting involved you will only bring anguish to yourself.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

In this day and age of incurable VD such as AIDS and herpes, I think you should tell her. To protect yourself from reprisals, do it anonymously. I would also find a way to tell the innocent husband in this case. Tell each innocent spouse the name of the person is cheating with their spouses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit