Tattoos are they for you?

by Hope4Others 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I was standing in line at the grocery store today and looked next to me, there was a woman about 60, its been 23 degrees Celsius here so

the Capri's are out. Anyways you notice the legs and she has about a 5in by 4in tattoo on the side of her leg. I guess it struck me odd her age

and a tattoo but I realized at that instant tattoo's are for ever. What will it look like at 70 or 80 and when I'm not so firm anymore, well need not say

anymore.

I have thought of one years ago, but always chickened out. Putting someones name on me in some remote place and having to scratch it later perhaps

just did not seem so appealing. But now after 30 yrs I probably am relatively safe but then why bother now...Such silly thoughts on a Friday afternoon.

I guess I was bored waiting in line.....

h4o

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

They are not for me but my wife got a nice little design down in the front "lower" region that is cool and a definite turn-on.

It's only visible when she wears a very small bikini bottom to the beach (or less ) so there is no chance of anyone seeing it by accident that otherwise may question why she has it.

Rub a Dub

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Hijacking my own thread...well who cares its Friday......

I was thinking the way the weather has been through the world lately.....it must be tough to be in a nudist colony.. of course with a tattoo

This was while I was still in line bored obviously....

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

They are not for me personally but they look cute or macho while you have the body for it but when you don't they look terrible. You also have to re-ink them every few years.

My children have them but I know they will regret them one of these days.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Simply bizarre....

What happened to the Good old mom tattoos this one mentions!

Could you imagine being in the boardroom discussing your next take over.....

h40

• dinah
    dinah

I want the Rolling Stones lips thing on my inner thigh

• Priest73
  • Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Ladies just no Tramp Stamps please, they are so over

• Priest73
    Priest73

No Tramp Stamp? Then how am I gunna know who's easy?

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    I have a mom tattoo in my leg =-)

Cute, does that say Hope......lol

h4o

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit