Tattoos are they for you?

by Hope4Others 66 Replies latest jw friends

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Yes - two - winged panther on calf, and a smallish tigger where, mm, it isn't normally visible...

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    I have a letter B on each bumcheek...it spells BOB

Or you could spell MOM, when your upside down it'll say WOW!!! I've got three and like them! Each of them have a reason, not just a random design. Left ankle, TRAMP STAMP, and my right boob.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    I would get one on my butt.....nothing macho! Just something cool!

I kinda like the idea of something special just off the hip area....we'll see

Yes - two - winged panther on calf, and a smallish tigger

That would probably be pretty sharp looking. Have a picture....lol h4o

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

No! I hate tattoos, they will look ridiculous whe I get older and will make it hard for me to get a job... pfft yeah right!

These are mine so far... and planning on getting several more:

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Only the kind from cracker jack or the gum machine. Or drawn on with watercolor pencils. The only tattoo I have seen that impressed me was a crescent moon and stars behind someone's ear, between the ear and hairline.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

No! I hate tattoos, they will look ridiculous whe I get older and will make it hard for me to get a job... pfft yeah right!

These are mine so far... and planning on getting several more:

I remember you posting your arm a while back, I remember because I was so impressed at how they were able to fix it over top of

your other tattoo that you were not too happy with.

cheers

hope4others

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

I already have 2 one on my back , one at bikini line, and I'm dying to get another of an ankh on the back of my neck, but I can't, cause....well... you know..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit