Tattoos are they for you?

by Hope4Others 66 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Mysterious,

I completely agree with you. When I'm old, my skin won't look good no matter what I did or didn't do so why not enjoy the good skin I have now?

That guy with the whole head inked looks great! I'd hire him just because he reminds me of the characters that play on Star Trek. He could be an alien. His ink is beautiful.

• White Dove
    White Dove

BB,

What does your tattoo mean to you? I've seen the symbol before somewhere. My tats mean timeless beauty to me. They are flowers and flowers are always beautiful.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    I have a mole on my a$$ ! Does that count

Only if you tattoo a lovely picture around it......ha ha

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I have a spider on my back - I like it. I plan to have another one or two done. I usually sit with it for a while, have it drawn on in henna to see if I like it and I go from there.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Not for me. I do not find them aesthetically pleasing at all. For me, a tattoo on an attractive woman is like drawing a moustache on the Mona Lisa.

BTS

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I knew a girl that wanted to get a tattoo of "Charlie the Tuna" on her inner thigh. She was one craxy women!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Bumble bee- That is quite a tattoo,

Loubelle- quite a good spider,

Now you would need to be dedicated for this one.....

Black light tattoo, I would wonder what was used to do it, and the safety factor????

h4o

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I cant let the same calander hang all year...... I dont think I could commit to body art .......

Hill

• mind my own
    mind my own

I like tatoos on some guys if they have the look if you know what I mean...always been a sucker for the bad boys! Gotten me into some trouble on more than one occasion...

But I don't generally like them on women. I don't think I would ever get one. I'm not saying never, but I haven't had the inkling up until this point.

MMO

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I would get one on my butt.....nothing macho! Just something cool!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit