What would keep you in?

by DisconnectingDrone 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

If there were Go Go Dancers on the platform, and the Chairman Brother would Yell: Like The price is right, "COME ON DOWN!!!.....Open Bar at all meetings.

Live Demonstration of Sins we shouldn't do....if the Memorial bread was Pizza AND a nice Wine and we all partook, afew times....if you could throw rotten fruit at the Speaker if his talk sucked.....if during Witnessing we would just Knock on the door and run away {ha ha}....not at Homes would get burning bags of dog poop on weekends.....all Window Cleaners would be flogged with wips....oh and Muslim style...in Paradise 70 Virgins.

• easyreader1970
    easyreader1970

There was a time when I thought that some doctrinal changes might be enough to make me not mind being a JW. I thought that maybe the blood doctrine could be effectively done away with, the abuse of the idea of college education, labeling people who don't participate as much in activities, etc.

But that was when I still believed in religion and I still believed in a personal deity.

Over the past couple years I have come to the conclusion that there isn't a god that is involved in anything that is happening on this earth right now. I'm not outrightly denying the existence of a "superior" being. They could have been space aliens that seeded the earth fifty-thousand years ago for all I know.

I think that religion now is a total waste of time and mental energy. It is the cause of much of the evil that goes on in the world. That last bit may be less important. I am pretty much convinced that people will be violently disagreeable regardless of the issue. But religion makes things easy because you can claim that you are only doing with your deity told you to do.

er

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

LMAO @ 007... open bar?? Okay, maybe I'd reconsider for that.

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

A beautiful sister stacked front and back.

• tan
    tan

After learning the truth about the "troof"...not a damn thing!!!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I'm a huge fan of Prince {purple Rain} if he came into the truth I would return................what?.........why are you staring at me?.............and if Micheal Jackson left, since I hate him......... although, Latoya and Janet are really decent Christian girls, I would return to pioneer with them.

• allreadygone
    allreadygone

If I had horrible accident, and they had to remove my brain and replace it with dog Sh$%. This and only this would make return. Gone

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Kegs of beer, Margarita's, Groupie sessions, short order grill, popcorn and soda.

Listen to AC/DC instead of the public talk and play horse shoes, washers or poker.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

There would have to be nudity and free beer - and not the cheap stuff. Short of that, they will never see me.

• zagor
    zagor

Possibility to hold a harem ...

on the second thought nah, already got that lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit