Biblical evidence against 1914

by Kosonen 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JCanon
    JCanon

Interesting but understandable. The VAT4956 may be the target of an internet disiformation conspiracy. To keep people from learning, you can try to isolate them from knowledge like the WTS does. If you can't isolate them from knowledge, you can distract them in various ways so that the critical information is never seen, which is almost as effective.

I'm likely over the years the most common reference to the VAT4956, which if considered a threat, could be countered to some extent by putting out voluminous disinformation about the text, which will provide "information" on the topic that is not relible; sort of how some people consider Wikipedia on some topics.

This is very "Illuminati"/Freemasonry kind of smart. It works because it is not likely further inquiry will be made if an initial inquiry makes them feel satisfied about their initial inquiry. They learn false information about something and believe they are informed.

Something similar to this happened when I was researching in Los Angeles. I know some will say I'm "paranoid" or it's a coincidence. But at one point, and still to an extent, JOSEPHUS presents problems for the revised timeline. He inserts the 70-year servitude period, for instance, at the time of the last deportation, thus completely contradicting the NB chronology. So bashing Josephus and discrediting him immediately is an important move, absolutely. At one time, copies of Josephus' writings were at several libraries in the Los Angeles Public Library System. Not that many though. But after a while there were ZERO copies in the system. Now I don't know if the actual copies were removed or if someone decided to remove the reference from the search engine, but it underscores how effective knowledge can be manipulated in a system like the internet or public information systems or universities. If someone doesn't want you to find a certain source, they can either remove that source or just make sure it doesn't come up in any search you do on the topic.

Plus who knows what has been altered or faked or how many fake links are out there. You think you're at some official webpage and its a scam webpage designed to get your private information.

Some of the discussion boards are manipulated as well. When I had AOL I used two different residences and two different sign-ons. When I went to the religious discussion board, I got a different set of posts when I was in the rich white area I lived in than when I was in Compton, which is a predominantly black area. So essentially, someone could make sure that elements from one part of the city didn't get introduced with any ease to other parts of the city. So it wasn't a "world community" of global communication after all. It was still controlled. Lots of people curious about the same thing could easily never hook up with each other if someone in charge didn't wish it.

But the "rebels" fight back. Institutions of propaganda, like the British Museum, for instance, have the power to control knowledge and information because they are going to be around long after some "alarmist" has managed to publish some book that was popular at one time. They have the money to suppress or even just buy up all the copies, like an oil company will get patents on alternative means of fuel with no interest at all in developing those ideas until they've sold their last drop of oil at a high price!

What cultures who are suppressed have done in the past, though, is use ENCRYPTION. That is, to be clever enough to disguise information that can be heard from everyone but understood by others as something additional or specific. In this way, you can still communicate with less direct oppression. It's an old trick. That's why some people talk about "reading between the lines" for some secret reference. It reminds me of one book I came across by a researcher who first agot admitted to the British Museum to examine ancient astronomical texts. He must have discovered and figured out that Xerxes and Artaxerxes were the same king based upon what he found. When he told the curators about that, they promptly threw him out quite rudely. He likely knew it would be difficult to publish is claim openly knowing after 10 or 15 years all his works would be suppressed. So he cleverly hid the information in his book on another topic. You don't get the whole idea unless you read the entire work. But he relates how rude the British Museum was to him. So at least that publication sort of slipped under the wire.

So people have knowledge but they don't want others to have that knowledge or to start thinking. If you have a good argument, like the obvious double-dating in the VAT4956 which has no other purpose but to point to the original chronology, then, of course, it's time to try to suppress information about the VAT4956 or to try to confuscate easily discovering what is written about it. It makes sense it is a target like Josephus is.

So it's all WHACK! These technical issues are not necessary for life or being of the Bride Class, I think it was just ME personally who needed this information so I'm not distracted by all this other false propaganda that is certainly to come out and increase. The British Museum already knows these "issues" and secrets and so I'm not telling them anything new or that some people along the way haven't figured out. It's a matter of keeping it out of the mainstream, using any means possible, and the means are vast indeed. Anything can be done, even editing things others have said, or removing information they don't want people to know, and it would be difficult to track any of that.

So ultimately, when Armageddon comes and we see all those people being killed and we're thinking how cruel Jehovah must be or something for all those dead people, we will know that they are getting killed for many things we haven't seen them doing. They wouldn't be getting killed unless they were actively opposed. They seem nice on the surface but they have their own secret agendas.

JC

• jwblog
    jwblog
    That is why this move by the WTS away from the home Book Studies is suspicious. The WTS is very organized at the Book Study level which could be a threat. That important level of networking will cease to exist by the 1st of the year, then everything can be monitored and controlled by a fewer key people at the congregation level, which is an effective level as well to shut down the religion.

The only one that will be shutting down religion is Jesus Christ. He will unify all faiths in The Kingdom of God. Your mind thinks in a conspiracy. I agree that there are conspirators out there and secret organizations, however the WTS is not going to be attacked by the wild beast. You are too much caught up into their way of thinking and need to separate yourself from their mindset.

Ponder over this for a minute if you would. The holy ones are of the Islamic faith who do not believe in Jesus Christ. Some Jews as well do not believe in Christ, but their government is backed by the United States. I was once a member of the w.t.s. and have been Christian for quite some time. It was not until after the 911 attacks that I pretty much became a hated person. It was because of my appearance and the link to those in the Middle East by origin. It made me wonder why as one of J.W,'s I was not hated being Christian but however I was after being percieved that I might be Middle Eastern.

It made more sense to me that their religion is the hated ones by all the nations and their religion is being scorned by many people worldwide. So I focused more on the events in the Middle East as fulfillment of prophecy and left the liars behind. The nation of Islam or Muslims are whom Jesus was referring to not any other religion.

• jwblog
    jwblog

The server is not functioning correctly, my last post has been edited and reposted here:

The only one that will be shutting down religion is Jesus Christ. He will unify all faiths in The Kingdom of God. Your mind thinks in a conspiracy. I agree that there are conspirators out there and secret organizations, however the WTS is not going to be attacked by the wild beast. You are too much caught up into their way of thinking and need to separate yourself from their mindset.

Ponder over this for a minute if you would. The holy ones are of the Islamic faith who do not believe in Jesus Christ. Some Jews as well do not believe in Christ, but their government is backed by the United States. I was once a member of the w.t.s. and have been Christian for quite some time. It was not until after the 911 attacks that I pretty much became a hated person. It was because of my appearance and the link to those in the Middle East by origin. It made me wonder why as one of J.W,'s I was not hated being Christian but however I was after being percieved that I might be Middle Eastern.

It made more sense to me that their religion is the hated ones by all the nations and their religion is being scorned by many people worldwide. And the nations are warring againt those that choose to defend their homeland. They do not love their lives in the face of death. So I focused more on the events in the Middle East as fulfillment of prophecy and left the liars behind. The nation of Islam or Muslims are whom Jesus was referring to not any other religion. They are Christians by their works of Godly Devotion, Amen.......

the faithful slave, on behalf of the "holy ones", Amen.......

Estephan Leuese, out of the Tribe of Levi, a "true" descendant of Abraham, Amen.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit