Biblical evidence against 1914

by Kosonen 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JCanon
    JCanon

Thanks JC.

You have mentioned there was a revised Jewish timeline but have not given any evidence for such.

A better phrase would be revised Neo-Babylonian timeline. The evidence is Josephus, Ant. 11.1.1 and other references. Here is that reference:

IN the first year of the reign of Cyrus which was the seventieth from the day that our people were removed out of their own land into Babylon, God commiserated the captivity and calamity of these poor people, according as he had foretold to them by Jeremiah the prophet, before the destruction of the city, that after they had served Nebuchadnezzar and his posterity, and after they had undergone that servitudeseventy years, he would restore them again to the land of their fathers, and they should build their temple, and enjoy their ancient prosperity

Per the above text, the Jews interpret the 70-year period of servitude mentioned by Jeremiah as occuring the day the people were finally removed off the land, meaning the last deportation, year 23 of Nebuchadnezzar. The Bible at Jer. 52:30 does confirm a year 23 last deportation of a few souls of 700+. If that is the case, you have a RELATIVE interval established from year 23 of Nebuchadnezzar to the 1st of Cyrus. Note this is not related to any ABSOLUTE DATE. The Period from the 18th of Nebuchadnezzar now dated to 587 BCE to the Jewish return in 537 BCE is only 50 years. The interval from year 23 would be 5 years less, a period of only 45 years, where per Josephus this same period is 70 years. So you've got about a 25-year discrepancy here. (70 minu 45=25). Since Josephus' reference can be coordinated Scripturally and is not otherwise contradicted, the presumption would be that the Babylonians must have revised their timeline, or someone later in history who had control over the Babylonian records, which would include the Persians.

The discrepancy is the evidence of revisionism. Again, this is RELATIVE. That means I have not contradicted 587 BCE as the year of Jerusalem's fall. I'm just saying if you are confident about 587 BCE as an ABSOLUTE date, to harmonize with Jewish and Biblical RELATIVE chronology you have to date the 1st of Cyrus and the return of the Jews 70 years later, which would be 517 BCE. So it's not really about 587 BCE or 607 BCE but that interval that the NB timeline does not allow. Basically, the Biblical and Jewish secular timeline is 26 years longer than the secular NB records are reflecting now.

I admit that i not a bible scholar, but have taken 587BCE as the date, based upon Zedekiah's elevenths year reign and also Nebuchadnezzars reign starting in 605BCE. From what i have read most scholars dispute between 586 and 587BCE, but i have never heard of anything different.

587 BCE would be Nebuchadnezzar's 18th year and 586 BCE his 19th year. Jerusalem fell specifically in the 19th year of Nebuchadnezzar which matches year 11 of Zedekiah, not the 18th year, just as a technical note. That is, Zedekiah was appointed, per the Bible after Jehoiachin was deported, who was deported on the very last day of year 8 of Nebuchadnezzar. So basically Zedekiah began his rule in year 9 of Nebuchadnezzar, an 8-year difference. Thus year 19 of Nebuchnezzar matches year 11 of Zedekiah. Simple.

I don't want you to focus on this right now because I don't want you to get distracted, but the reason for that 1-year issue is because the revised Babylonian Chronicle combined the events of the accession year of Nebuchadnezzar with his first year, so everything is a year earlier. Thus you'll find the Bible clearly dating the deportation of Jehoiachin in year 8 of Nebuchadnezzar, but the Babylonian Chronicle claiming it was in year 7, a 1-year discrepancy. Scholars have loosely thought two different accounting systems explain the year difference, but that's not the case, it was due to the revised dating. The Bible's specific events for the reign of Nebuchadnezzar are thus one year off from the revised Babylonian Chronicle which was copied in year 22 of Darius per it's own dated reference for that text. So it is not a contemporary original Babylonian record, but a Persian Period revised record that distorts the chronology of Nebuchadnezzar by 1 year. So trying to harmonize the Babylonian Chronicle with the Bible, they presume there is no contradiction, just a variation in dating systems that are presumed to harmonize with each other. But that's not the case. BUT DON'T FOCUS ON THIS. This is just a little bit of precision I'm giving you since you mentioned the 587 vs 586 BCE chronology. The only thing you need to know is that year 11 matches only year 19, and that the Bible specifically dates the fall of Jerusalem in year 19, which is 586 and not 587 BCE. But this would be a minor issue when you have a 25 to 26-year discrepancy in the RELATIVE chronology of the surviving NB records and the Jewish secular records from Josephus which completely agree with the Biblical timeline as well of a longer NB Period.

As i have said i am not a bible scholar but if you say that there are two Jewish timelines i would like to see the evidence for such, rather that just you saying so. I am open minded and if there is evidence i would be interested to see it.

Oh great. Someone who is willing to explore the evidence first before making up their mind. You are a person after my own heart. I have already given you the two timelines. Josephus claims a 70-year interval between the last deportation, year 23 of Nebuchadnezzar and the 1st of Cyrus. This is a 45-year interval in the NB records. This is a RELATIVE reference.

The VAT4956 now becomes the center of the issue because it contains two dates for year 37 of Nebuchadnezzar, which is 568 BCE and 511 BCE. 568 BCE aligns with the 587 BCE chronology, dating year 19 of Nebuchadnezzar to 586 BCE. But the 511 BCE dating dates year 19 of Nebuchadnezzar to 529 BCE. But of more critical note, 511 BCE dates year 23 to 525 BCE, which if you apply the 70 years I mentioned from Josephus, it dates the 1st of Cyrus to 455 BCE. 455 BCE for the 1st of Cyrus is the date Biblicalists who believe Cyrus must fulfill the 70 weeks prophecy have already settled on.

So that's basically the center of the issue, the VAT4956, whether or not year 37 is accurate to 568 BCE or if the 511 BCE was the true dating. Even though, academically, the cryptic date, which is 511 BCE would preempt the the 568 BCE dating automatically. So technically, our best textual evidence for the true date is first 511 BCE, the VAT4956 actually is evidence that the 568 BCE dating is spurious and revised. BUT, we can still do as you say and examine the pros and cons from each chronology if you wish and you can decide which one you prefer, to go with Babylonian records copied during the Seleucid Period like the Babylonian Chronicle that already contradict the Bible's timeline, or go with Josephus and the Bible's RELATIVE chronology, and the VAT4956 ABSOLUTE chronology, which ends up dating Jerusalems fall in year 19 in 529, the last deportation in 525 BCE, and 70 years later the 1st of Cyrus to 455 BCE.

Also if there are two timelines, how do you know which one is the correct one to take?

Exactly! Which one to take? Well, you might not feel at the end of an investigation you can take either. But you can always examine the pros and cons, the evidence on both sides to make your decision.

For instance, Josephus vs the Babylonian records shows a 26-year discrepancy. Who to believe. When we examine which Babylonian records are available we notice the Babylonian Chronicle exists but it is a "copy" from the Persian Period in year 22 of Darius II. So we immediately presume the text is a revised document and thus cannot be used to challenge Josephus. It is not a contemporary true Babylonian text, but a Persian text. At this point, we know the Persians revised the Babylonian records and thus the Babylonian records are less reliable than Josephus or the Bible. It goes from there.

The VAT4956 with two dates, proves the astronomical texts aligned to the 587 BCE chronology are all fabricated from the Seleucid Period. Thus the critical comparison date now from the Babylonian text is the 511 BCE date, presumed to be a cryptic reference to the original chronology. That is compared to the RELATIVE chronology of Josephus and the Bible for that 70-year interval from year 23 to the 1st of Cyrus. When we do that, as I said, we end up with 455 BCE as the 1st of Cyrus, which was already the Biblical date for some for the 1st of Cyrus who consider Cyrus needing to fulfill the "70 weeks" prophecy. Thus you have an ABSOLUTE dating from the VAT4956 dictating the ABSOLUTE date for year 23 in 455 BCE, which gives you the RELATIVE date of 455 BCE based upon the Bible and Josephus' timelines.

70 WEEK PROPHECY CHOICES: The above is on the Secular vs Bible vs Jewish chronology issues. But on the side of determining the chronology of the NB Period based upon the "70 weeks" prophecy, which links the baptism of Christ in 29 CE to when the "word goes forth to rebuild Jerusalem" you basically have two primary choices also to choose from, after it is clear that 455 BCE must date the beginning of the prophecy:

1) You can go with JWs and others and try to adjust the dating of the 20th year of Artaxerxes to 455 BCE. That is the year Nehemiah rebuilt the walls and Jerusalem and so is considered a fulfillment of this prophecy. Except his work only took 52 days and some work in the city had already begun, like the temple being completed many years earlier. Making this adjustment involves a 10-year adjustment in the secular timeline.

2) You can follow Martin Anstey who wrote "The Romance of Bible Chronology" and date 455 BCE to the 1st of Cyrus, when the initial work on the city, the wall and the temple actually began. In that case, you need to make an 82-year adjustment in the current secular timeline during the Persian Period.

So you have a CHOICE and there is plenty of information pro and con supporting both of these choices. However, the VAT4956 preempts ALL levels of historical information, establishing 511 BCE as the original date for the NB Period for year 37 of Nebuchadnezzar. Per the VAT4956 dating year 37 to 511 BCE, again, year 1 of Cyrus would fall in 455 BCE. That matches #2 scenario for "70 weeks" prophecy dating choices, so basically, we're done here. There is no recovery at this point for any other chronology, since you cannot legitimately recover past the VAT4956 511 BCE dating. The critical text was to coordinate that with Biblical dating and since the 1st of Cyrus was always the preferred interpretation, you now have the preferred first-choice interpretation of the "70 weeks" prophecy fulifilled by Cyrus for 455 BCE for RELATIVE Biblical dating, confirmed by the direct evidence of the original NB dating in an astronomical text that involves ABSOLUTE dating. But you can actually LOOK at the evidence before you make up your mind. I have just given you the choices to consider.

Most academics must take the original was as the true one if they point to 586 or 587 as the date for the fall of Jerusalem.

Not correct. The Jews have always claimed the Persian Period was too long and that there were too many kings. That's one issue. They have their own rabbinical timeline disagreeing with the above. Secondly, the Jews identify the Nehemiah who returned from Babylon with Zerubbabel as the same Nehemiah who served as cupbearer to Artaxerxes and lived down into the reign of Darius II. To do that you need Nehemiah to have been over 143+ years of age. Not likely, so the WTS and others pretend that there are two different Nehemiahs and that the chronological order of Ezra Nehemiah has been distorted. Not so when we are considering reducing the Persian Period by 82 years. So the popular chronology based upon the archaeological evidence from Babylon is just that, a preference to the Babylonian and Greek references. They are experts on what that represents, but ignore the other contradictory evidence. So even if secular scholars who want to follow the pagan records all use that revised timeline, it doesn't mean the Bible scholars do, or that these scholars are representing the implied best Biblical timeline. Furthermore, the secular scholars are notoriously anti-Biblical and get caught lying all the time. They are dishonest and deceitful like the WTS. That's just the way it goes.

BUT you, don't have to deal with that. All you really need to do is inform yourself of the various timelines and the theoretical evidence supporting them. Be informed of all the timelines and don't make up your mind on any of them, or make up your mind on the best argument. But know that the 587 BCE chronology is not the only timeline, it's just the secular timeline based on Greek records, which were revised as well. So it's fine these scholars reject the Bible and are expert in that timeline. That has backfired now because of the VAT4956, but in this case academic bias is set aside as confirming anything, and we can examine the actual issues and actual evidence. As I said, the Babylonian Chronicle is a copy from year 22 of Darius II so what can a scholar confirm from a revised text? Nothing. Scholars see something in stone and they become irrational after that point. People lie in stone as much as on paper.

Going back to what i originally said though, was to inform the new poster that the JW's do have it wrong with 607BCE.

Yes, it is wrong. But is it wrong because 587 BCE is right? Or because 529 BCE is right? WHY is 607 BCE wrong? It is potentially wrong on several counts:

1) The 70 years don't begin in year 18 of Nebuchadnezzar, but year 23 of Nebuchadnezzar, confirmed by both Josephus and the Bible. So it's wrong by 5 years based upon RELATIVE Biblical and Jewish historical sources.

2) 607 BCE can be considered wrong based on secular records that date year 18 of Nebuchadnezzar to 587 BCE, if you want to go there. But the VAT4956 confirms that 587 BCE is a spurious date.

3) 607 BCE is wrong per the VAT4956 dating year 37 to 511 BCE and thus the fall of Jerusalem in year 19 to 529 BCE.

You think it is wrong based upon #2. But #2 is wrong based upon #3. Either #1, #2 or #3 are potential bases for dismissing 607 BCE as erroneous. Your choice.

Saying that i haven't learnt anything is a very condescending line to take.

Paul

YOU are doing well! The secret to this is just to look at ALL the theories. Don't listen to me. Don't listen to anybody. Hear all the arguments and then make up your own mind. Generally, though, you will find an avoidance of Josephus' 70-year reference to beginning at the time of the last deportation, which should be a primary reference since it reflects how Jews themselves historically interpret when Jeremiah's prophecy took place. This reference should come before we start parsing words and interpreting various texts to come up with alternative 70-year scenarios. What is the HISTORICAL scenario for the 70 years per the JEWS THEMSELVES? That has to be relevant. It's never brought up. So these arguments start off totally spurious in the first place and land all over the place, which is fine for the anti-Biblicalists, who don't mind given you several wrong choices as long as you never arrive at the right choice, the truth. Thanks for your post!!! JC

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

You guy's study this nonsense way too deep.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Thanks JC, you've come up trumps. I haven't been to work today as i am reliant on the weather(pouring rain at mo), so i have been wasting away the day on the net. I have spent much time researching this today and at the end of it come away more confused than when i started.

You are right when you posted

YOU are doing well! The secret to this is just to look at ALL the theories. Don't listen to me. Don't listen to anybody. Hear all the arguments and then make up your own mind.

It seems to me that with history nothing is set in stone, so to speak. There are far to many discrepencies for there to be one true answer, i have looked at the evidence and came away with 'i don't know', but it's a don't know based on knowledge rather than ignorance.

Thanks for your response.

Paul

• jwblog
    jwblog

587 is the year that history and most scholars would agree upon. 1914 was the outbreak of national wars and fulfills the prophecy that Jesus Christ foretold, and which would be his presence.

However the Kingdom was not established until the fulfillment of satan being cast down to the vicinity of the earth. This occured september 11th, 2001 which commenced the war in the "holy land" where the nations would trample upon the holy land. And it also commenced the time period where the wild beast in revelations chapter 13 (666) would war against the holy ones.

Then the war of armageddon commenced.......

We are at the time period of 1335 days being fulfilled from the book of Daniel. There has been a cry of Peace and Security and the man of lawlessness has been revealed.

• blondie
  • JCanon
    JCanon

Ive done a bit of research over the last hour or so, particularly with reference to VAT4956.

It seems to me that that are lots of secular discrepencies over the dates of the fall of Jerusalem and i would be very interested to research further over the forthcoming days. Any info you have JC would be greatly appreciated.

Paul

The issues and details are fascinating and voluminous. So allow me to give you just the overview of the VAT4956 in the context of the WTS. This text comes from the Seleucid Period, which starts a few years after the fall of Persian Empire in 333 BCE and after the death of Alexander the Great. It is considered to begin around 311 BCE. Year 37 of Nebuchadnezzar per the primary references in this text dates back to 568BCE, so you are looking at about 260+ years after the fact. The WTS, therefore, rightfully understands that the text thus cannot be used to contradict any chronology from the Bible since it is not a contemporary Babylonian text, not even a Persian text, but a Greek Period generated text which can reflect anything, including any revisions. That is, after the fact, anybody can use the Babylonian observed astronomical event texts in a new document and put any king's rule on it they want. So it is not a preemptive source in the case of a contradiction. So essentially, it is just evidence that the people during the Seleucid Period wanted to date year 37 of Nebuchadnezzar to 568 BCE, it doesn't really mean that was the original chronology. So the text is dismissible, just because its a 258-year "copy." Now those who want to use this text to promote the 587 BCE chronology, of course, will talk about how honest the copyists were and how this is a reliable copy and all that, but that's just talk. The fact that this is a rare reference to the NB Period in the total absence of the tens of thousands of original astronomical texts that should have survived more or less establishes from the beginning, that of any potential dates for year 37 of Nebuchadnezzar 568 BCE is the least likely, presumed to be a revised date right from the get. As the WTS rightfully suggest, this is just evidence of the current timeline, accurate or not, by the time of the Seleucid Period. That is where that inquiry ends. The VAT4956 in the big scheme of things as far as serious dating is just a "circumstantial" reference, especially if it contradicts any other timeline, whether from Josephus or the Bible, or otherwise. BUT... In Lines 3 and 14, the lunar positions passing by two stars, sigma-Leonis (Rear Foot of the Lion) and beta-Virginis (Bright Star Behind the Lion's Foot) had been noted to be about a day off, that is, a day earlier. So it was noted that these were "errors" for 568 BCE. However, both were about a day off. With modern astro programs, though, on a second look both of these presumed "errors" turned out to be coordinated to the same lunar cycle and lunar year of 511 BCE! Those wanting to support the VAT4956 as reliable, then play both sides of the fence here. They claim the copyists were reliable and noted say when the text was broken off, suggesting they were honest and didn't guess. Yet for the "errors" in lines 3 and 14, they figure they did guess and inserted the wrong information, or these were "scribal errors." But, it is not likely the sribes would have inserted guessed information if the text was unclear and if they did, it is not likely to be astronomically correct for a specific year X2!! If these were truly simply errors, one would expect them to be haphazard and not astronomically relevant, let alone matched to the precise lunar year. Therefore, we have not choice but to presume the "errors" were cryptic references to another date. We have been able to identify the match to 511 BCE for the specific lunar references. HERE is the actual astrographic showing the match of the TEXT for the lunar positions that can be matched to 511 BCE:

http://www.geocities.com/ed_maruyama/511comp2ja1.JPG

Now. IF we conclude that these references are too specific to be just casual errors, then we must presume they were intentional. We then ask WHY would the Seleucids include a second date for year 37 of Nebuchadnezzar in a text that dates otherwise to 568 BCE? The answer is apparent. The who idea of the diary, with over 100 references to 568 BCE originally was simply to provide a safe place "in plain sight" to hide the 511 BCE references. And WHY hide the 511 BCE references? Because all the astronomical texts, the original ones, were being destroyed at this time and new texts with the revised chronology created. This would thus be an effort to hide some secret reference to what the original chronology must have been. That explains the effort at cryptic double dating. That's the theory behind why you have 511 BCE lunar positions in lines 3 and 14 that don't match 568 BCE but which align to 511 BCE. That's the primary, if not obvious THEORY.

In that case, though, the 568 BCE dating is also confirmed to be fake and revised, and our concerns with aligning secular absolute dating references with that of the Bible would be more relevant for 511 BCE for year 37 of Nebuchadnezzar than 568 BCE, which is summarily dismissed by the double-dating in the text itself.

What then becomes fascinating is what happenes when we use 511 BCE as our best ABSOLUTE DATE for the NB Period for the reign of Nebuchadnezzar, compared to our two Biblical timeline options for the 70-weeks prophecy, which is dating year 455 BCE to either the 1st of Cyrus or the 20th of Artaxerxes!

That's because dating year 37 to 511 BCE is in absolute agreement with the former! When 511 BCE is dated to year 37 of Nebuchadnezzar, the year 23, the year of the last deportation falls in 525 BCE, which is 70 years earlier than the 1st of Cyrus, which then VIA THE VAT4956 would date the 1st of Cyrus to 455 BCE.

So now, we have the scenario of the VAT4956 potentially confirming that the 1st of Cyrus originally was in 455 BCE.

YOUR NEXT IMPORTANT STEP: What you NOW need to do, is get some "second opinions" about the 511 BCE astro matches, if you don't feel competent enough to understand this yourself.

That is, for those persons who are well learned on this topic, simply write them and ask them about the astrograph where the "errors" in line 3 and 14 seem to match 511 BCE and what do they think about it. You don't have to mention my name, but I can assure you it will come up.

DON'T LET THEM GET YOU OFF TRACK! They will try to avoid this evidence with all efforts possible and try to have to focus on all kinds of things to discredit me. Let them do it. Let them drag me through the mud. But after that tirade is over, ask them to give you a written opinion about the astrograph showing how 511 BCE matches the textual references that never did match 568 BCE. The moment you find them avoiding this, then you know they are not being honest.

The fact is, an HONEST person would reasonably conclude that these were intentional, specific references to 511 BCE, the only reason for which would be if 511 BCE were actually the original chronology. This only confirms that the Jews were accurate historians and relating the accurate timeline when they date the 1st of Cyrus to 455 BCE based upon the baptism of Christ in 455 BCE.

If you want, you can even ask the British Museum and the WTS to comment on this "theory" as well. But make sure they give you a written opinion on their dismissal. I presume most will say there are over 70 references to 568 BCE so two references to 511 BCE don't matter. That means they don't understand the issue. But that's fine. Try to get them to come up with some explanation why two "errors" just happen to coincidentally end up matching up with the precise Biblical timeline when 455 BCE is the first of Cyrus.

Now some 587 BCE posters who actually might know the astronomy would be:

Carl Olof Jonsson, who posts at Beacon all the time. You can ask him. He refuses to talk to me.

FARKEL, just for fun. He's clueless but he is as entertaining as hell! Ask him about it and let him go on and on about ME. But make sure he has an actual response or "opinion" about the match up.

ALANF: Again. Just ask him his "opinion" on the astrograph. Whether it is reliable. Fabricated. Incidental. Means nothing. They will have an opinion on it. But you know they are dishonest if they just don't admit that it is unlikely this matchup is accidental. Astronomy is too specific for these references not to have been extrapolated from actual observed original documents of these lunar position.

LEOLEAIA (SP): This is a very brilliant person who is well-read in textual issues. Get her to comment on this. She will likely say this is not her area of expertise. But that is important because you have a very brilliant person claiming they don't understand these textual reference. Which means, it is indeed complex.

ROLF FURULI: He will answer E-mails. Just get him to comment on the theory of the 511 BC match-ups. You need his OPINION as to the significance of the astrograph. [email protected]

THE WTS: I don't know what their e-mail address is and they may not answer you, but it would be interesting to get them to weigh in on this.

THE BRITSH MUSEUM: They have a policy to answer everybody, even "kooks" and conspiracy theorists, so they should give you an answer.

PROFESSOR HERMANN HUNGER: He may answer you. You can look up his e-mail. He was one of the original translators of the VAT4956.

But at least you will know from several "experts" what the issue of the 511 BCE double-dating is about. They will dismiss it or minimize it, or ignore it. But it is an IMPORTANT background reference for who the intellectuals for this chronology.

THESE are the experts in this field. Remember, you just want them to comment on the potential 511 BCE match-ups in the VAT4956. Your goal is just to get them to "sign off" on it, which most won't. They'll say that "crazy messiah" doesn't know what he's talking about, ignore him. Or the chronology is well established from many other sources (which they won't provide). They try and say this is ridiculous, no experts agree with this, all kinds of things EXCEPT commenting on the actual alignments. That is astrospecific commentary, like, this is a fake astrograph, I don't get these alignments, this is faked! Here is the true alignments for 511 BCE, etc. That's what you want. Actual technical feedback and not avoidance of the topic.

But, once you see they avoid the technical opinion, you know they're dishonest. An honest answer would be something like: "Interesting, an amazing coincidence, but I think it's irrelevant." A jive answer would be to try to get you to stop inquiring about this, like: Listen, theorists have tried to come up with all kinds of dates and we know from many confirmatory documents that Jerusalem fell in 587 BCE, it is absolutely confirmed." But it really isn't. The VAT4956 had been their best confirmation up until the 511 BCE references were found.

THEN, after you get all their responses, I'll review them and give my counter opinion and you can then decide what you want about this.

Now that's just the VAT4956. I've provided you the astrograph, so you can investigate further. You need to know, especially since you had been impressed with the common "scholarship" in the field, how they deal with specific, technical issues, rather than trying to keep you focussed on the non-issues.

The VAT4956 and the "errors" dating to 511 BCE are CENTRAL to this issue. Those supporting 587 BCE will do their best to make it peripheral to the issue. You must not allow this.

What I think you will find is either they don't understand it at all and are irritated by your inquiry, or they will try to dismiss and minimize the reference entirely.

For EXAMPLE: You can to go ALANF who has published lots of chronological information. Just say, "Hello ALANF, this rather eccentric individual called JCanon claims there are 511 BCE references in the VAT4956. You are considered an expert in this field. He has posted astrographs matched to 511 BCE. Could I please ask you to just comment on the astrograph?"

Then he might say, "That JCanon is a nice guy and looks like Diana Ross but he is CRAZY! Don't listen to him. He's quite deceptive and effective in debate, but nothing he says is credible. Just ignore him TOTALLY. All the evidence points to 587 for the fall of Jeruslaem, all the experts support that dating. Furthermore, he is unreasonable and I refuse to be bothered with his nonsense, so please forgive me if I don't comment on anything he is associated with! He doesn't know what he is doing and is no expert in astronomy. Just ignore him totally. Jerusalem fell in 587 BCE!" But, of course, that's just a snow job. He's not dealing with whether the astrograph is pertinent or not. He's making sure you don't consider the pertinence of it. Refusing to debate with me excuses him from credibility toward the evidence I present. But because the evidence I present is preemptive, he has to avoid publicly claiming it is not significant in order to maintain his reputation of being intelligent and honest. That is the only way he can maintain his reputation when he is on the wrong side of the facts.

But once you see Furuli and Jonsson and AlanF and Farkel and the WTS and the British Museum running for cover, then you'll understand the power of the 511 BCE double dating!!! They cannot afford to come to the table on this one, so they make excuses. That is YOUR hint that you need to make up your OWN MIND on this.

The best thing they can do is just to tell you, "Well, this is just an amazing coincidence, but I don't think it's significant, it doesn't mean anything." Which you know from that they are lying. They are just in denial.

RESOLVE THE VAT4956 ISSUES FIRST! Then go to the other issues. 587 BCE supports need to desperately move away from the VAT4956 issue. Don't let them move you away from it without their opinion on this.

Best regards on your search for TRUTH. This will be FUN!

JCanon

• jwblog
    jwblog

Best regards on your search for TRUTH. This will be FUN!

JCanon

So your point is what and what do you have to offer in regards to todays worldwide events? So do the events in the Middle East have "anything" to do in fulfillment of biblical prophecy?

Plain and simple, who is the wild beast of revelations that wages war against the holy ones, you know the "remnant"?

Please put the past behind you and tell us more about "current" events and how they might possibly coincide with biblical prophecy. Please make it simple so the average reader can understand.

25 “He shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the South with a great army. And the king of the South shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand, for they shall devise plans against him. 26 Yes, those who eat of the portion of his delicacies shall destroy him; his army shall be swept away, and many shall fall down slain. 27 Both these kings’ hearts shall be bent on evil, and they shall speak lies at the same table; but it shall not prosper, for the end will still be at the appointed time. 28 While returning to his land with great riches, his heart shall be moved against the holy covenant; so he shall do damage and return to his own land.

Today, this prophecy has been fulfilled

the "true" faithful and discreet slave

A Bush loyalist turns harsh critic in memoir

Former press secretary says president used propaganda to govern

WASHINGTON - In a White House full of Bush loyalists, none was more loyal than Scott McClellan, the bland press secretary who spread the company line for all the government to follow each day. His word, it turns out, was worthless, his confessional memoir a glimpse into Washington's world of spin and even outright deception.

Instead of effective government, Americans were subjected to a "permanent campaign" that was "all about manipulating sources of public opinion to the president's advantage," McClellan writes in a book stunning for its harsh criticism of Bush. "Presidential initiatives from health care programs to foreign invasions are regularly devised, named, timed and launched with one eye (or both eyes) on the electoral calendar."

The spokesman's book is called "What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception."

• JCanon
    JCanon
    Plain and simple, who is the wild beast of revelations that wages war against the holy ones, you know the "remnant"?

You must be more specific.

If you are referring to Gog of Magog, it was the Germans in WWII.

If it' the beast that ascends out of the abyss that kills the "two witnesses" that is the UN and the link they have with the WTS from early 1992, apparently. The "two witnesses" are an underground cult so just how the UN kills them I'm not exactly sure. They are killed for 3-1/2 days then they come to life and rise up to heaven. That has to be in connection with Satan being kicked out of heaven. Being impaled where their messiah is impaled can relate to the messiah himself in fulfillment, but that still begs how the UN would be that involved with suppressing the secret societies linked with the coming messiah, UNLESS... the UN is influenced by Freemasonry and Templars who monitor the secret societies in a desperate world-wide search for John and all those secret documents from the 1st Century. We wouldn't necessary have anything over to confirm that. Of course, there is evidence in the "subliminal" art of the WTS that they are aware of the counter-culture aointed who hold out to believing the messiah would appear in the flesh and who have witnessed the "sign of the son of man."

As far as modern fulfillment, the HOLOCAUST was a big fulfillment of the "great tribulation" and the restoration of the Jews as well to their homeland in 1947. So that's pretty modern.

We are awaiting the destruction of BTG by the UN, that is, the attack on religion and secret socities manipulating the UN associated with the "Illuminati". That's all that's left.

JC

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

I'M SOO GLAD that I was able to see that the whole "apple eating story explains the whole world" thing is retarded when I was 9 years old, because if I had to do this the hard way, it would have taken me until 40 to get the hell out of the borganization. :) I really appreciate all the hard and good work on how everything else is crap too, I thought some may appreciate the KISS approach too. Bring_the_Light

• jwblog
    jwblog

You must be more specific.

If you are referring to Gog of Magog, it was the Germans in WWII.

If it' the beast that ascends out of the abyss that kills the "two witnesses" that is the UN and the link they have with the WTS from early 1992, apparently. The "two witnesses" are an underground cult so just how the UN kills them I'm not exactly sure. They are killed for 3-1/2 days then they come to life and rise up to heaven. That has to be in connection with Satan being kicked out of heaven. Being impaled where their messiah is impaled can relate to the messiah himself in fulfillment, but that still begs how the UN would be that involved with suppressing the secret societies linked with the coming messiah, UNLESS... the UN is influenced by Freemasonry and Templars who monitor the secret societies in a desperate world-wide search for John and all those secret documents from the 1st Century. We wouldn't necessary have anything over to confirm that. Of course, there is evidence in the "subliminal" art of the WTS that they are aware of the counter-culture aointed who hold out to believing the messiah would appear in the flesh and who have witnessed the "sign of the son of man."

As far as modern fulfillment, the HOLOCAUST was a big fulfillment of the "great tribulation" and the restoration of the Jews as well to their homeland in 1947. So that's pretty modern.

We are awaiting the destruction of BTG by the UN, that is, the attack on religion and secret socities manipulating the UN associated with the "Illuminati". That's all that's left.

JC

It is always best if you provide evidence of what you claim to be fulfillment of prophecy.

What is a "BTG"? And what attack on religion are you talking about? Do you think one of the worlds strongest nation (United States) who represent themselves as a "christian" nation would turn on religion? The United Nations is an organization of Peace, so how are they the ones that cause massive destruction? Did not the United States defy the United Nations and attack Iraq anyway?

REV 13:1 And it stood still upon the sand of the sea.

And I saw a wild beast ascending out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, and upon its horns ten diadems, but upon its heads blasphemous names. 2 Now the wild beast that I saw was like a leopard, but its feet were as those of a bear, and its mouth was as a lion’s mouth. And the dragon gave to [the beast] its power and its throne and great authority. [Leopard, Bear, Lion (3 nations)]

U.S., U.K., Spain draft resolution on Iraq

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/02/24/resolution.text/index.html

This is a copy of the draft resolution on Iraq by the United States, Great Britain and Spain will present to the U.N. Security Council on Monday. Items 1 through 11 are the preamble paragraphs of the resolution. The last two items are the operative paragraphs of the resolution.

7 "For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. 8 All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress. [Begin in 1914] [Pangs of distress upon a pregnant women or a factor of (9). 90 years from 1914 is the year 2004]

9 "Then people will deliver YOU up to tribulation and will kill YOU, and YOU will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of my name. 10 Then, also, many will be stumbled and will betray one another and will hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will arise and mislead many; 12 and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off. 13 But he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved. 14 And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

Civil war in Iraq

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_war_in_Iraq

'It was punishment without trial'

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/aug/15/iraq.jonathansteele

Hundreds of Iraqis civilians are being held in makeshift jails run by US troops - many without being charged or even questioned. And in these prisons are children whose parents have no way of locating them. Jonathan Steele reveals the grim reality of coalition justice in Baghdad

REV 12:17 And the dragon grew wrathful at the woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus. [The Remnant]

HEB 8 for he does find fault with the people when he says: "‘Look! There are days coming,’ says Jehovah, ‘and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant; [Israel and Judah are the two witnesses, not an underground cult]

the faithful slave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit