Intelligent People on this Forum

by BenV 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Not It!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

WTWizard

Those who are smart will figure out that the Washtowel Slaveholdery is nothing but a master of illusions. They create illusions that they have the truth. They create illusions that their way is the best way of living. They create illusions that anyone not in it is wicked and will be destroyed. They create the illusion that there are no really big problems within the organization that are not being handled.

Which leaves the lazy, the stupid, and the power seekers in the Tower. That makes for some pretty stupid people as a group. Weed out those with a brain and that are not afraid to use it, and you are left with the dopes.

I have a real problem with this kind of thinking. Just because a person is still "in" doesn't mean they are not intelligent. Using that kind of reasoning would mean some of the first "apostates" who were some pretty smart people would have not been intelligent until after they left. No one would have questioned WT "truth" and they would all be living the illusion.

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude
    144001:

Another popularity contest . . .

LOL. Tell you what 144,001, if you vote for me, I'll vote for you, and then we can self-gloss each other over our IQs.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

seattleniceguy - unfortunately he doesn't post much anymore.

• Mary
    Mary
    BFD said: Others of course, Blondie for her WT comments and Mary's brain always shines through even though she talks like a truck driver.

You're full of shit!!!

LOL. Tell you what 144,001, if you vote for me, I'll vote for you, and then we can self-gloss each other over our IQs.

You're one intelligent poster, Indo. I need some edumacation just to be able to comprehend your post!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Yet I've noticed that on this forum there are some incredibly "smart" people. I

Naw, just willing to use what they got.

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

144001 is the most intelligent poster I've ever come across. He can name Pi, to the 22,000th remainder. He can recite all the quantum theories in reverse order, in pig latin sign language. Truly he is a legend! I am in awe of his superior intellect.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit