What was your first time like?

by searchingforfriends 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

I found this place after I went looking for old friends after being gone about ten years. I found a whole buncha crazy and it lit a fire to stir the coals a bit where before I just sort of wandered away. As soon as I wasn't required to be a JW, I just plain never had the inclination. Now I'm going back and doing it right, not just knowing the WTS ain't god, be learning the actual proof of the matter, assessing the damage, and being angry about it. It feels good to be angry. its helping me get over the last 5% of icky feelings I carry from my experience.

• RR
    RR

I had no problems, I knew simon from previous forums when he was just a moderator, so it was no big deal coming here. Used my name and my picture, could care less. Never been DF'd or formally DA'd.

RR

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Well the first time I was so worried I would get a virus but I got some protection and "Logged on" as I like to say..sometimes it was too hot for me to handle so I pulled out last minute or the climax happened to fast and I missed the whole thing...but otherwise I found discussions on this website very stimulating....THERE ARE YOU ALL HAPPY NOW!!!!!!!!

• zagor
    zagor
    Were you scared or nervous? Did you feel like you were doing something wrong? Did it feel liberating? Did you feel guilty afterwards? How long before you had to do it again?

Ahhh, at first I thought you were talking about sex... on the second thought it was also exciting, not as much as sex but it wasn't bad either ;)

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I had already been out for over 20 years when I first came here. So, I didnt have any guilt.

• Aphrodite
    Aphrodite

Oh yeah, I remember my first time. I was surfing the net and just thought I'd put Jehovahs Witnesses into a search engine. I barely knew anything about the internet then. I actually thought this board was a discussion board for practicing witnesses. Some of the things I read made my eyes pop and I got really nervous so skiddaddled. Then curiosity got the better of me and I came back more and more often.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I never had any sense of guilt about posting here. In fact, I felt I owed (and still do owe) Jehovah more kicks and punches in the face.

I felt that I had something to add, integration-wise, to what was on this board (and on the WCC board before joining this one). My own experiences and that of what I have observed, in context with "new light", means being able to predict what might happen in the future. And, if I stopped just one person from becoming an unbaptized publisher during the time I was on the board, I have another 800 or 900 wastes of paper I prevented from getting distributed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit