What was your first time like?

by searchingforfriends 26 Replies latest jw friends

• searchingforfriends
    searchingforfriends

Were you scared or nervous? Did you feel like you were doing something wrong? Did it feel liberating? Did you feel guilty afterwards? How long before you had to do it again?

My first time on JWD, I felt a little of all of these things. I didn't return for a couple of days and once I did I just couldn't stop. I was a lurker for a few months before I got up the nerve to actually start posting.

That's my experience, please share yours.

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

...nervous, excited, liberated... and had to do it again the next morning!

...oh! You were talking about JWD......

• lilyflor
    lilyflor

i was scared sh**less

after it was done it was the best thing ever, so i kept doing it.....

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

It was dark.

I was scared.

I was alone.

• Highlander
    Highlander

My first time was in late 2000. I didn't come back for more until 2005.

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

I was alone and I knew I was doing something the WTS didn't want me to do, but the Elders had given me such a hard time for such a long time that I wanted to see what others had gone threw, I found out a lot more hehehe

Actually i thought you were asking about THE FIRST TIME you had SEX !!!! hehehe

• ninja
    ninja

it was okay...although the donkey wasn't too happy.....yep the donkey was on my computer and I had to kick it off...........wait...you weren't thinking the other thing were you?..........

• flipper
    flipper

SEARCHING FOR FRIENDS - When I first saw your title - I thought you meant SEX ! Shows ya where my mind is at ! LOL! My first time was great - JWD I mean ! And sex too ! But I never felt the nervousness that some felt. I feel this is a great forum which really helps people- myself included ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I jumped in and came again and again and again.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

I kept waiting for a lightning bolt to hit me --- from that icky vengeful gawd.

Ancient History Lesson 101: Religious Lies in the name of gawd

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit