Relief for nighttime leg cramps

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 45 Replies latest social physical

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mary if I did that>.......just bend over and touch your toes and hold it for about 30 seconds.

They would have to pick me up dead!!!!Whew!!! such a wonderful thing to be ABLE to do...I also have leg cramps ...but a bar of soap???? I guess i am hard to convice about anything LOL But I will try it... LOL....Imagine if I die in the night & the folks who find me .. What the hell will they think I was doing with a bar of soap???? O.K. dont answer that !!!!

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

alt

Sorry, Mouthy, I couldn't resist!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sorry, Mouthy, I couldn't resist! LOL

No I visulized the Jehovahs Witnesses saying. "Well You know Grace was d/f for sexual doings & what do you think they found in her bed when she died"" gossip !gossip !gossip....!

• ninja
    ninja

billy...you said leg craps....he he....have you tried an adult diaper?......it works for me

• fjtoth
  • mouthy
    mouthy

Your SOOOOO Funny Frank!!!!!! Gives me a laugh ....I wish I could change my aviator to the one you made of me with the fist..... LOL

• ninja
    ninja

are you taking flying lessons grace?

• ataloa
    ataloa

LOL....Ninja

• flipper
    flipper

BILLY the Ex BETHELITE- After hiking 7 miles on a recent backpacking trip with my son into our base camp- my hamstring muscle was almost cramping up, tightening on me - so I ate about 5 bananas in a 30 minute period. It eased up - and did not return. Before hiking out I did about 20 minutes of stretches - no problems

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

calcium does it for me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit