Thoughts on Planet X

by Perry 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Perry
  • sinis
    sinis

Yes, I do believe that their is a planet coming into the system. The Mayans talk of Kulkulcan, and the dark lords coming out of the dark rift in 2012 and coming to earth to rule once again. The Sumers also speak of the Gods coming from Niburu, and that Earth was called the great "crossing" - from where the cross originated from (wherein man was composed/created of the four cardinal elements - earth, wind, fire, water).

The Egyptians, as recent DNA sampling have confirmed DID NOT board their children, nor did they inbreed to get the elongated heads. Kulkulcan is also shown in Mayan art as having an elongated head, as are many of the gods of the Olmec, etc.

The recent building of IR telescope station in the southern hemisphere by the US, Russia, Japan, etc., in my opinion confirm that they know something is coming. This coupled with the seed and DNA banks being constructed by several nations further confirms something is going to happen.

Also, recent articles from the Vatican saying that its ok to believe in aliens, as well as several nations recently releasing previously classified docs on ufo encounters, seems like a conditioning.

Too many common threads in religion and mythology the world over to deny that the "gods" were nothing more than another race that developed humans as slaves. You do realize that the movie "Star Gate" was actually a work done by Harvard/Stanford archeologists as non fiction and later "stolen" by a movie director? That Bab-el does not mean confusion of "Gate of the Gods"?

Recent economic analysis that show complete meltdown by 2010-2015 at the latest are all way to coincidental. Call me a nut, but prepare for yourself as I have been (food, ammo, etc). I'd rather have it, not need it, than not have it and need it...

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I can't view youtube at work, but I remember watching the cartoon Exo Squad as a kid, and planet X was where the space pirates' secret base was.

I doubt there's any real planet x, the only things they've found lately are some Kuiper belt objects about the size of Pluto.

• sinis
    sinis

I seriously doubt that the powers that be would notify their citizenry of impending doom as that would unleash hell and anarchy...

• joebin
    joebin

I check every now and then on utube for new videos, haven't seen any lately. Everybody was pretty worked up last week when NASA was making an announcement, they were hoping NASA would announce they had found planet x or nibiru. At this point it really is only speculation.

• sinis
    sinis

I agree, but it makes you wonder how the ancients did what they did, ie monoliths beyond the capabilities of most modern cranes, forecast 26K years and determine the precession and great solar crossing (Mayan), etc. Lately, I have been leaning towards believing the ancients and not pawning everything off to fable and myth...

• Open mind
    Open mind

Astronomically unlikely, IMO. But I'm just a dust speck on a dust speck.

Here's a brief excerpt from RunningMan's series called "The Atheists Book of Bible Stories":

It seems that there is a large group of my human associates (31.5% of Canadians, at last official count – much more by my observation) who think that the earth is being buzzed by inquisitive and pleasure seeking beings from other planets. These aliens don’t think twice about spending enough energy to bankrupt a planet for the sole purpose of harassing our farm animals and spicing up the lives of our social misfits.

Unfortunately, there are three reasons why this scenario is not plausible – time, distance, and common sense. Let’s take a look at each one of these.

For the entire article, here's the link:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/95317/1.ashx

om

• sinis
    sinis

Time and distance would not be a factor given if they have mastered folding space, which in theory is possible. Common sense... well does anything have common sense anymore?

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

Huh huh folding space eh!

ok

I heard some aliens have been observed coming form Uranus

• Perry
    Perry

Space folding isn't necessary. The theory is that our Sun and solar system are part of a binary star system. The dark sister star and its planets are coming to us. It wouldn't surprise me if it's "true".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit