Thoughts on Planet X

by Perry 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sinis
    sinis

Uh, yea. Its known as the Einstein-Rosen bridge, ie wormholes.

• Perry
    Perry

Here's what one looks like when seen in operation: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yk7Pk90A3I

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

There is a hypotheses (Note: not a theory) that the Sun has a companion star dubbed Nemesis that would perturb the Oort cloud every several tens of millions of years sending comets into the inner solar system causing the mass extinctions. No evidence has ever been found to support the hypotheses yet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemesis_(star)

• Perry
    Perry
    There is a hypotheses (Note: not a theory) that the Sun has a companion star dubbed Nemesis

I have another hypotheisis from the KJV :

2 Thess. 2:

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

So, the devil is going to be allowed to deceive everyone who has already said in his heart "there is no God". The devil or the anti-christ will simply show up from Planet X and proclaim "Hey everybody, your space daddies are here". The heathen unbelievers will be tripping all over themselves to learn their advanced "science" and "knowledge" while the Devil gives them a royal mental lobotomy all the while saying, "WHOSE YOUR DADDY?"

Believers have advance warning:

1 Tim. 6:

keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

Joel 2:

wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. 31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood,

Thankfully we know the end of the story:

Rev. 20:

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more,

So, as far as I'm concerned..... bring on all the Planet X, Space Daddy Annanuki, global deception. It is all inevitable anyway. It just means my deliverance is getting near.

Thank You Lord Jesus for all your warnings and mercy. May we be prepared for your ultimate victory. AMEN

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

As they say, it must be a full moon tonight. People are acting very strangely indeed. I feel as though I have entered either a time warp or an insane asylum.

I cannot believe that, in the twenty-first century, there are people who believe one iota in such nonsense as "Planet X" [by the way, wasn't that the title of a song written by the group, "The Talking Heads"?]. It's like something that Ron L. Hubbard would have written after dropping some acid [L.S.D.]. Either that, or the loonies are now running the asylum.

• Perry
    Perry

Hi Rapunzel,

I cannot believe that, in the twenty-first century, there are people who believe one iota in such nonsense as "Planet X"

It's all over the internet and You Tube. Let me ask you a question: If a second Sun appears in the sky and a UFO lands on the White House lawn and a 10 ft tall "Alien" walks out and says that they "seeded" our planet with humans, making them our fathers..... are you going to believe your own eyes?

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Perry - I would only believe it if I could talk to the seventh daughter of the seventh son. Then I would believe it. Bobby Dylan and I would both believe it - out on Highway 61.

• Perry
    Perry

Is that a yes, no, or a, "I'm not going to imagine such a thing even though millions are starting to say something like that is about to happen".

I'm just saying, hypothetically of course..... that if that did happen, would you believe your own eyes?

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

I just googled "Planet X" - a "hypothetical planet" [the King James version of the Bible has several hypotheses about "unicorns," talking snakes, and talking asses. As the old quip goes, throughout history many asses have spoken, and some have undoubtedly spoken in Hebrew!] which ties in with the year 2012, which ties in with ancient Mayan prophecy, which ties in with the "reptilian/lizard people, who are connected in some way with the Illuminati and Knights Templar...

As a philosopher once said, the world will end - with a yawn.

• sinis
    sinis

Yes, its beyond ignorance for humans to believe that they are the only ones in this vast universe. Can you say egocentric?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit