Thoughts on Planet X

by Perry 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

Could someone care to explain why my logic is flawed? Saying it is does not make it so

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Planet X can't be number 10 because Pluto has been declassfied as a proper planet.

What about all that "dark matter"? I suspect it's stuff that keeps everything all together, perhaps a super-string theory.

It's absurd to make judgements about life out there - we don't know.

What we do know, at least for believers of the New Testament OR for those who have contact with the Beyond, there is life out there which is different from us mortal humans.

Angels/demons/fallen angels/cherubs would be classed as extra-terrestrials.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

There are those who believe that life here began out there,

far across the universe,

with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans.

That they may have been the architects of the great pyramids, or the lost civilizations of Lemuria or Atlantis.

Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive somewhere beyond the heavens...

• Satanus
    Satanus

You seem concerned that us heathen will get duped by satan, somehow. I wouldn't worry too much about that happening to us, you know why? Because it's harder to get nonbelievers to believe wierd stuff than it is believers. I think some of the above writings show that.

S

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Lorne Greene will lead us! Oh crap, he's dead. :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit