Sisters with Kleenex on their head

by LearningMore 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• BFD
    BFD

The Kleenex thing is a given. It's just handy for them I remember it well. Sister L made the prettiest littke doily cause she had to conduct the BS. I also remeber it wasn't beneath her to garnish with a kleenex in a pinch.

The first I heard of the whole "mother" business was here. Fucking cult.

BFD

• orbison11
    orbison11

oh my

i just remembered a sister, a very cool, loving , mature sister,,putting a leather glove on her head,,,and we all giggled,,being younger, but knowing the reason for it

omgoodness, what a croc

orb

• odie67
    odie67

OK ...i'm df'd and my husband is a non JW. So we are about to eat dinner and he asks if we should pray...so i'm like "ok go ahead" he's like "no baby you pray" so I jump up from the table to get a paper towel and i put it on top of my head. he's looking at me like "WTF!" he's like "why are you doing that" so I explain it all to him....he didnt really say anything but i think he believes that i'm a can short of a six pack because of my background as a jw.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

My mother used a kleenex once while studying with me. I was incredibly embarrassed even though no one was around.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

LOL, odie67. Isn't is amazing the education we give our husbands you have never been JW's!!!!!!!! I never cease to amaze my husband with the explanations on things I give him as to what the JW's believe!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit