News on Ray and Cynthia Franz

by Dagney 39 Replies latest jw friends

• golf2
    golf2

My thoughts and prayer.

• dawg
    dawg

They're my heroes, I wish them the best... they have more courage than anyone I've ever known about.

• Mary
    Mary

I wish them all the best. No matter how long they live for, I'm glad that Ray has lived long enough to see how many people he's helped out of the troof.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I had a letter from Ray today.. With a Very interesting letter included one from a EX brother from Uruguayan...Heart breaking...!

But I did call Cynthia ! we spoke for quite a while. They do have health problems ,Cynthia is about 75
    she did tell me but I forgot. They had the Lords Supper in their home with 14 of them. Peter & Janet Gregerson was there....
    In Rays letter he did say that on his birthday he was SWAMPED with birthday wishes on the e-mail ,He said it is getting impossable to respond to them all & he hates to delete them encase it is an urgent message. He thanks everyone but asks me to to explain that he cannot manage all the mail now .So please to understand next year if he makes it.... Just say a silent prayer for him he said.
    Cynthia was telling me they have piles of mail that has to be handled , It is getting hard for them to get through them all. Of course we all realize he has mail from all over the world.So it must be hard at his age, I find it hard at 81 he is 86( born in 1922 Cynthia said)
    He mentioned that Recovery is complicated by some ongoing insomnia. & adds "THE GOLDEN YEARS!!!

They do need our prayers ( if you pray) they have done so much for so many. I was telling her they have so many on here who wish them well ...& they really should realize how grateful we all are for his great courage & hers....

I told her in my marriage ( they have been together many years ) we used to have three minits silence on our wedding anniversay , Armistice Day!!!! She laughed & said No they didnt need that. LOL

So send good vibes ,thoughts, prayers, to Ray & Cynthia . the two that gave us a key to unlock the slavery we were experiencing at much loss to them selves. .Good Night all God Bless

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

I wish them well.

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

I got a nice email from Ray last summer when I was going through some difficult times. It was very touching, he said to stop if I was ever in the area, I need to next time I get down to Georgia I need to meet up with some fellow apostates...

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I hope my heroes get feeling better soon. I don't have email info for them, so would someone who does pass my love to them?

momz

• blondie
    blondie

I posted the email info about [email protected].

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

It's amazing how even though they are up in age & in bad health, they still take the time to send e-mails, letters, and phone calls!!! Does anyone know what part of GA they are in? I'd love to meet them. I've got family in the Atlanta area. I hope they both feel better soon!

babygirl....

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Thanks blondie!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit