News on Ray and Cynthia Franz

by Dagney 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

From an email I just received from a friend:

Just heard thru David *** of the CMF that Ray and Cynthia are having health
    problems. She has a blockage near her heart that needs medical attention and
    Ray is dealing with some health problems as well. As Ray said in his letter 'It
    ain't easy getting old'. Sweet dear couple.
    David and I were hopeing to have them come to California for a Conference and
    talk in the Fall, we'll have to see how things go. Keep them in your prayers.
    Ray and his wife celebrated the LEM with the Gregersons's and Valesquez and
    several other friends near Atlanta. Familar names on his journey to freedom for
    the Lord.

phil.4:13,19

• brinjen
    brinjen

{{{{{{{Ray & Cynthia}}}}}}}

Sending positive vibes their way.

• yknot
    yknot

Prayers......(Cynthia and Ray)

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Love, strength, and healing to you both.

Love,
    Baba.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

What the hell would they be celebrating the "Lunar Excursion Module" for? I don't get it. Get better Ray. W.Once

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

LOL Wasanelder, that was my first thought!

Get well soon Ray and Cynthia.

Mickey.

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for posting this news. Best wishes to Ray & Cynthia Franz- and hope they feel better soon

• dinah
    dinah

It's sad to hear that. Ray once wrote he didn't understand why they called it "the golden years" because he didn't see anything all that golden about it. They are such sweet people.

Peter Gregerson was in my great-grandmother's congregation, so I saw him alot when I was a child back before that great so-called "apostasy".

• Dagney
    Dagney

bttt

• chickpea
    chickpea

that is sad to hear.... i hope there is a rebound in health for these champions of truth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit