Everyone with little ones READ THIS!!

by momzcrazy 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Open mind
    Open mind

Very sad and I'm sorry to hear this happened to friends of yours.

I'm a little confused about this though:

Stevie didn't make it till midnight.

Maria is the little girl who died, right?

om

• JeffT
    JeffT

How sad, every parent's nightmare.

A couple of incidents come to mind, close calls that illustrate the danger. A few years ago I was backing into a parking space when a couple of kids about 10 years old dashed behind the car. I was looking over my right shoulder to park and they came from the left. Their mom had let them out of her car across the street so they could go to the store I was parking in front of. Being kids with no thought of danger they just ran behind me.

A while back my wife and I were leaving a store with a huge parking lot. My wife (who is a very careful driver) looked both ways and started to back out of the parking stall. At that point a girl (probably also about 10) who had bent over behind us to pick up something, stood up. If she'd been two seconds later my wife would have backed over her. We had no idea she was there, as she came by as we were finishing loading up.

• Summer wine
    Summer wine

This is so tragic

All I can say it puts your own problems into prospective. How does a family recover? especially for the brother who did it.

• llbh
    llbh

I remember when i was 15 a friend of mine was killed by his dad reversing his van into him and crushing him to death, as a result of that accident and others like it large vehicles have warning noises to let people know when they are reversing

David

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

This is soooo sad!!! I read about this this morning. I feel so sorry for the brother too. This is something that he will never get over! My dad's little sister got ran over and killed when she was 12 trying to cross the street. It still effects my dad after all these years. It is so sad!!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    Maria is the little girl who died, right?

She is, I was confused. I thought I had edited that, so now I am even more confused! Weird.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit