Calling Any Northern Territory Lurkers...

by brinjen 150 Replies latest jw friends

• brinjen
    brinjen
    I could happily lurk in NT any day.

Even more fun to post in the NT.

I hate to break it to you....

but....

I think you might be the only one

I don't care if it takes years to find a Northern Territory apostate our mission thread must go on!

*sniff* Thanks.

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

I lived in Whitehorse Yukon, for three and a half years.. even called the kingdom hall there for questions and answers. Since I never received a call back, I determined there are really no true JW's in the Yukon. And likely none in the NWT either.

LTF

• brinjen
    brinjen

bttt

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

I wish i was in Australia, i would be if wasn't for my kids.

I never forget talking to someone who had emigrated there and had come back to visit family. I was 19 at the time and he was trying to persuade me to go for it. I always remember him saying your only 19 you could make a great life out there, anyway i didn't and i am still in sunny uk

Paul

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Hello and nice to meet you...............not from the NT, just the Australian Capital Territory. Drop in sometime. cheers, bliss.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    I wish i was in Australia

Still plenty of time, we're not about to close anytime soon.

BLISSISIGNORANCE:

Cool! An Australian territory, that's a good start.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Sorry Mate looks like they were taken by Crocodiles....or dragged off by Dingo's......my friend just returned last week from Alice Springs, she had a great time,cool pictures, looks incredible... but at the local Kentucky Fried Chicken is an old Aboriginal lady who sat near them and just stared at them eating...so she shared her chips....then her burger....funny experience.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Mostly likely crocodiles up here... Dingoes live at Uluru.

• brinjen
    brinjen

bttt

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Are there any active Northern Territory Witnesses or Elders or Pioneers why would like to talk to us.....damn sounds like a sayounce...calling up the dead!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit