Anyone remember this former C.O.: Kevin Wright?

by Olin Moyles Ghost 30 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

purps: quite possibly. Typically to get a "program manager" type position implies you have at least a Bachelors in something plus relevant experience. However, if he's had 15+ yrs of relevant experience as the site says, it could make up for a lack of a degree.

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It
    Too bad he's still not a CO.

Agreed, Daniel-P. Guys like that do wonders for morale and I think chase more people OUT of the organization than FreeMinds, JWD, SilentLambs, JWFacts, whatever other ex-JW site you like could EVER do.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Having worked in hospitals, my guess is he is not getting big bucks for that job. He is basically a social work assistant. Probably in the $30k range.

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

As far as I know, Kevin does not have a college degree. If I remember correctly, he is an ex-Bethelite and MTS grad. His "experience" probably comes from serving on Hospital Liaison Committees and related matters.

• oompa
    oompa

lol......i cant believe this is back....i was the first to post on the first of yours about this demopn......oompa......i am not ok btw....

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

He is complete slime and a liar.

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Since I cannot edit.

I meant slime not slim.

Thanks "undercover" never saw the pencil to edit!

• undercover
    undercover

Hey, curious...

You can edit up to 30 minutes after you first post by clicking on the little pencil icon top right of your post..

Yea...Wright was slime...probably still is I'm guessing. I can't think of anyone who liked him or respected him. Even hard-ass elders I knew hated him.

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Trust me he still is. Makes my skin crawl.

• undercover
    undercover

Curious...

You have a PM (private message). The little envelope at the top right of the page. (you may have to try twice to get to your messages. A glitch in the temporary software. Click on it...if you get an error, go back and redo it.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit