The End of Circuit Overseers

by scotsman 127 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    S4: We need something called proof. Anyone got any???

Looks like you don't get it Seeker.. You see, the bros from the legal and writing departments lurk on this site to see what's new... then eventually it gets turned into new light in order to refute what apostates say.

So the proof is that its posted on JWD. Then it must be true!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    Looks like you don't get it Seeker.. You see, the bros from the legal and writing departments lurk on this site to see what's new... then eventually it gets turned into new light in order to refute what apostates say.

So, you are saying AAG that the JWD is the source of new light for the watchtower? Interesting. If they announce the end of COs, we will know you are correct.

• by grace
    by grace
    We need something called proof.

Seeker, I'm just enjoying the speculation!!! It makes me so happy!!!

It's going to happen. The Watchtower is a business, and like all businesses, the bottom line is carefully monitored. As the "flock" decreases, cost-cutting measures will become more critical to the continuation of the cash flow to the unknown few who reap the profits made by this scam. Yes, I know there are still those naive enough to believe that "no one is making any money at this," but let's face it. When a billion dollars a year comes in the front door, many millions will leave out the back door, through the creation of phony vendors with phony contracts, phony expenses, etc.. There are many ways to extract money from a wealthy organization run primarily by pigeons.

I don't have any "inside scoop." Rather, I've been in business for long enough to know how it works.

• scotsman
    scotsman
    Get a grip folks! We need something called proof.

Anyone got any???

Such as? lol I edited my initial post as I didn't want the source of the conversation identified, so who going to post anything more definite. We're apostates seeker, we can't ever provide "proof". But I do love reading the dizzyying hypotheses that have resulted!

• Quandry
    Quandry

Seeker, I'm just enjoying the speculation!!! It makes me so happy!!!

Yes!!!! Again I must say Haaaaaaa Haaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaait just can't come fast enough if it is indeed coming........

see-it even makes the pets happy!!!!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    If there were no C/O's then congs could drift into doing their own thing.

ha...dunoon do anyway

• besty
    besty

Dunoon Dunonn - its a bonny wee toon. I've just stood up and I'm gonna sit doon.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Like any company the middle management are always the first to go in tough times.

If they are indeed getting rid I can't see them dragging it out to September 2009. It would be the end of the year or maybe this September. You know how companies put people on garden leave when they can't afford them making a stink on the way out? Imagine what even just one or two disgruntled C.O's could accomplish. Besides, how would they stay motivated if they knew it would be all over next year?

Mickey.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

"If there were no C/O's then congs could drift into doing their own thing."

Not if they were under the control of the new professional elder.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/157618/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit