Respond ONLY if you are not an elder/ms...just for fun thread!

by restrangled 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

I was once a brainwashed member of a demonized cult.

On the fast track to hell

Until one day I woke up

Now...

I'm just Free

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

Former elderette.............

• changeling
    changeling

I am a changeling. I was switched at birth by fairies and placed in the arms of a misionary wannabe couple who had no idea what to do with me.

changeling :)

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I'm not really me. I lost me and have no idea where I am. If anyone finds me, please return me at once!!

• free2think
    free2think

I too am on the fast track to everlasting destruction and I LOVE IT

• Casper
    Casper

I was an MS-er-ette ... Lol, that doesn't even make sense... oh well, y'all know what I mean..

An aux. pioneer, & a zombi-ed out drone.

Now I am Free.........

Cas

• dinah
    dinah

If I were an elder, it would be a hoot.

Can't you guys imagine how my talks on Sunday morning would be? I'd make margaritas first. The podium would be a salt lick. If you pass out, Jeehober will surely get you.

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

I am an elder, but I use my powers for good. If you could see my BS group then you knew what I mean. OH. Wait, this is the NOT elder thread. Oops. My bad.

• monophonic
    monophonic

i used to be an MS and pioneer, got out of that when i was 20 though....so i was only an MS for less than a year.

i touch women in inappropriate places, i write things that make satan happy, i work with pagans, i'm the happiest man alive.

To quote one of my favorite authors:

"This is a prolonged insult, a gob of spit in the face of Art, a kick in the pants to God, Man, Destiny, Time, Love, Beauty..."

that partially sums up my identity. :)

• lrkr
    lrkr

No- now, like most normal people I am not interested in being called an old man or a servant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit