Respond ONLY if you are not an elder/ms...just for fun thread!

by restrangled 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Mutz
    Mutz

I am Spartacus

• wings
    wings

I am proud to say I have never been an elder/ms....hell, I never was even asked to carry the microphone, and I could have been good at that.

Just one of the perks of being female.

wings (I just love being a girl)

• raindog
    raindog

I am an apostate, and proud of it!!!

• wizardca
    wizardca

i am not a ms nor an elder. i once was a pioneer. i once wished to be a ms, but no longer due. i have family in the borg, one is an elder and one a ms. another used to be a ms and another ms and elder. but that is not who i am. it is part of me as it occured and helped mold my life and thoughts. today, i am who i am, but im not you.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Not only am I not an elderms, I am naked on a Sunday morning. Wheee! Freedom!

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Hi Reporting in for the Not a elder/ms thread

I am just a girl, Ms Velvetann not mrs or miss but ms does that count?

never wanted to be a JW MS and never was allowed to be one. My Dad was the PO.

I was a regular pioneer once.

I now have MS but never was a Jw MS LOL

• sspo
    sspo

I was an MS for 8 and elder for 21 years and i apoligize to everyone for being an enforcer for the Sleeptower.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Once I thought I was a somebody...till I learned better...then I became a nobody, doing the best I can with what I've got...

• JeffT
    JeffT

Not now, nor ever. When I was first in, I thought I wanted it, but tired of the chase quickly. I was counseled from time to time for not "reaching out."

• beksbks
    beksbks

I am the Walrus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit