Why would Hidden Window need such information?

by White Dove 26 Replies latest jw friends

• joebin
    joebin

Thanks sad emo. That's what I thought.

If you start posting that you're an elder/MS/whatever in such-and-such a town/congregation or giving other personal details, posting family photos etc, it is easy for anyone to build a profile of exactly who you might be.

you mean like "a la richie rich"

• 83501nwahs
    83501nwahs

Personally i think you all are trying to make something of nothing. It was an innocent post and he was just trying to find out what we ALL are wondering, How many elders and MSs are here. Then all you assholes had to feel offended because he wanted only elders and MSs to post on that thread which I saw as perfectly normal and not a lot to ask.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

you haven't been here long enough to call us assholes! That's a privilege reserved for JWD elders and ministerial servants of both sexes. I think we need to move you back from handling microphones to cleaning toilets!

I notice that at the beginning HW said it was supposed to be a fun thread - but when we joke around we get called asshole! Lighten up everyone, throw in a joke or two.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

I think you are overeacting to his thread. He has posted that he is an elder, maybe he wants to talk to people he can relate to and finds it easier talking to another elder or MS. Anyone who replies that they are an elder or MS chooses to post this about themselves. This choice is individual and if they have posted personal details about themselves or photos then surely that poster is aware of the consequences.

To ask whether he deserves this information is wrong in my view. We should welcome all new posters here and they should be able to ask whatever they want. It is then our choice whether we reply.

Paul

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

People thrive on drama - we havent had a serious troll for a while - maybe some are having withdrawal symptoms?

If you need somewhere to practice your investigative skills - come play Werewolf with us - there is a sign up thread going currently!

• DJK
    DJK
    I am planning to step down within the next 3 months.

Perhaps HW is looking for some advice in this area.

• wobble
    wobble

You lot don't trust anybody!

Now you've known me for a while,"Honest Wobble",so just send me all your Bank and Credit Card details and look sharp about it !

Love

Wobble

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit