Adultery of a JW

by hurt by JW 44 Replies latest social relationships

• hurt by JW
    hurt by JW

I have a question for JW's. I have a problem with a JW . Its been going on for a year now. It started with her kissing my husband at work. that went to her asking him to come to her home and fix her car. then it went to him being there at her home 2 nights a week for approx 6 weeks while we were going through things at home.

I am a sick person with a rare disease and was bed ridden for 2 years. this affair all started January 06 with the kiss at the same time i was recovering from my illness. to make things straight my husband is responsible for his actions. I do not defend what he did. Also he was 40 then and me 39.

To finish now... On march 27, 07 he went to her house after work to pick up a cordless drill he had loaned her. They also worked together, sorry left that out. She was tired of him just coming over and not doing anything sexual she voiced. Her son was not home that night and she threw herself on him.(my husband has been faithful up to this moment for 21 years, i know for a fact!) all came from his words that he had to confess to me, or i would leave him because he was not being honest and i could not rebuild a marriage with him unless we had honesty, She initiated a kiss which turned passionate very quick. They ended up having unprotected sex and he was so embarrassed about what he did that he didn't come home. I thought he had a wreck as i trusted him with all my being. I was never so scared in my life.

now to back trace this women who is a JW, she has offered her self to my husband for the last 7 years. He had a weak moment, actually a few of them. So on march 27, 07 he committed adultery. then the next night he went back again and this time his conscious would not allow him to become "active" to have sex. She started stripping him when he went in the door and started oral sex on him but he could not respond. then for the two weeks later they had many many fights at work where he said it was over and was ashamed as to what he did, she would demand that it would not be over!

The Monday after easter he went to her house again, but this time to make sure she understood it was over as we were going on a vacation for a few days to be alone and he had hopes to renew our marriage. She again starts kissing him and begging him not to leave her, he said he went ahead and allowed it and needs a physiologist to tell him why he didn't just leave. she then again attempts oral sex on him, again he had no sexual response. then he left. she continued her behavior at work toward him till Aug. 13th when he left the company after 18 years.. also each time he was with her she would ask about his wife. but apparently JW thinks its OK to commit adultery??????

I actually worked with this women before i got sick and we were friends with her xhusband. its been over a year later and she is still calling him. she told me that she knows in her heart that someday he will come back to her. first she never had him but for about 5 minutes and that was in sin in my religion. I and my husband are missionary Baptist. he has confessed every detail to me and our God and asked for forgiveness from God. We have the best relationship we have ever had in our whole life together. but she continues to call him, send messages and slander me. ME? I have done nothing. they sinned!

Now my question is ...........in the JW bible is it OK to commit adultery? because the very next day she was passing out her pamphlets at work as if nothing ever happened and has continued to be a JW, yet at the same time messing with my marriage hoping my husband will come back to her. This women is effecting my children. I know how my husband feels about what he did, he understand how i felt and we have excepted that a mistake happened and have moved on but children are different until they have a family of their own they won't understand. so please explain to me how JWs with all your rules would do this to my family? How could someone who is a JW do what she has and what she continues to do? and i would like to say that my my family is not the first she has hurt. she likes married men and had several affair's before my husband from men at work.

someone please explain this behavior of this JW to me, please.

Thank you,

Hurt

• jgnat
    jgnat

The JW religion absolutely does not condone adultery. This woman is living a double life and if her church were to find out what she was doing, she would be disfellowshipped.

If I were you, I'd concentrate on your husband. Get him to promise to you before God that he will never be alone with this woman again.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I think maybe you should consider filling harrassment charges maybe a protection order against this woman. She doesn't sound right.

lisa

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Jehovah's Witnesses do not condone adultery, however there is alot of it going on within that religion. One simple phone call to her congregation would put a stop to it. Now as for your husband, he needs to learn some self restraint and he needs to rebuild his trust with you.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

She sounds messed up mentally. File a restraining order and call the local Kingdom Hall with her name and tell them what has happened.

I think you and your husband need some sort of counseling. Some places will do it over the phone, as you are bedridden. I had a friend who was gone most of the time and his therapist did his sessions over the phone.

Sorry you are going thru this.

momz

• Casper
    Casper

Welcome to JWD...

Sorry you are dealing with this,

The JW religion absolutely does not condone adultery. This woman is living a double life and if her church were to find out what she was doing, she would be disfellowshipped.

I agree with the above...

Cas

• ballistic
    ballistic

A couple of things which are a bit odd. She passes out pamphlets to her work colleagues? This is very strange as I think she would probably alienate her workmates or be seen as harassing people.

Secondly, she also has an ex-husband as a Jehovahs' Witness? What is the story behind this? Is her ex-husband a Jehovah's Witness?

Finally, I just want to say sorry you are having to go through this, and no these things aren't right in just about any religion.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

A restraining order comes to my mind. Which includes phone & text messages!

hope4others

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is actually more common among the witlesses than one might think. The witlesses live such austere lives that it doesn't take much for them to commit adultery. Their marriages are generally built on the premise that the husband has absolute power and suthority, and they frequently abuse the power. The wives have little or no freedom within these marriages. Physical attraction cannot survive long under this kind of tyranny, and it's only a matter of time before one or both will withhold sex for this reason (the husbands are just as turned off by wives that rebel under such tyranny). Adultery often results.

To make matters even worse, it is common for the witless to think he is going to win others into the cancer this way. That almost never happens. And yes, if they are caught by those in charge, there is a pretty damn good chance of getting disfellowshipped.

• hurt by JW
    hurt by JW

Thank you all for your replies. In my heart i felt it was against JW religion but wanted to ask first as ever since i found out I've wanted to send her church a letter because when my husband confessed the first time and i called her she said "I done nothing wrong. If you would have took care of him then i would not have had to." I spoke to her many times since then just trying to get answer's. i was never mean and even told her that i blamed my husband more but she should have said no and not offered and chased him for so long, Then when she called again this last time my husband answered the phone without looking at the caller ID. so he pretended he couldn't here her. after 5 mins she called back, he didn't answer, then again 4 mins later. this time he woke me to tell me she was calling. about that time she called again. I answered. This is the time i got nasty with her. She then says she is getting a restraining order against me. lol. words were exchanged and she hung up on me.

Now to address my marriage. like i said i was very sick and just starting to recover when all this happened. Then at the end when he was fired after 18 years at this company, he went and got his CDL's to drive a 18 wheeler. We went on the road together because so many people were sticking there nose's in our business. that way it was just him and me. we said when we went out that either we talk it out and save our marriage or we come back home and divorce. God worked a miracle on that truck. We feel so much in love I can not explain it. it took him till one week before we came home to tell me the truth in detail. I know that sounds strange but if i was going to be able to trust him then i had to know what happened. EVERYTHING. My husband broke and told me everything from start to finish with every detail. Keep in mind that i believe i said this before, but we were married for 21-22 years and together for 25. we were each other's first. I trusted him with my life. so this was so out of his nature. and i could see it in his face that he still had not told me the whole truth, he was holding something back. it was.....he didn't use a condom. He knew i would see that as gambling with my life. We are not the kind of people who do these things, we are the kind that talk about ones who do and how horrible it is. but then he did it. still he doesn't understand why. We came home, quit the job. Now he is unemployed but we are happier than ever. in all those years i never knew the man i have now. God answered my prayer's. please don't think he snowed me as you would have to know the both of us personally to understand. I lost what i was about to write when i said he got fired, he got fired because her, and to my knowledge , 5 other's set him up. I'm not one of those wife's that don't find out everything till after a divorce. I would never say what i am unless i was totally sure.

About her being divorced. She has been married several times and has kids by alot of different men. i did research her history on line. i even know where she went to school at. i don't know tho how long she has been a JW. what i know is that aprox. 6 years ago she did the same thing to another couple we were close to. Their marriage broke up and he married this women. (still offering herself to my husband). they were married about 5 years. We stopped being friends with him because he got on drugs bad when he married this women. i found out recently that he is HIV positive. Scare the u know what out of me. i was tested the next day after i found out he cheated and so was he. i have gave blood since then, and had my yearly last Friday. we did not catch anything. now my husband caught staff infection from her twice. but if we had anything then by now it would show, although i will continue to be checked. once she divorced again she went back after my husband and other married men. and as i said he faltered. and I've told the rest highlights in my first post.

as far as her pamphlets. sorry but that makes me sick. yes the very next day she was doing what she has always done and that is to pass her pamphlets out to people at work and then leave them on all the break room tables.

I don't have to worry about my husband but this person has got to be nuts, not working with a full deck. I guess she thinks i will be like all the other married men she has slept with and their wives just divorced them. I'm old school. If we ever came face to face after she has turned my life upside down and continues to do so I might black her eye. i know that is wrong. i have struggled with it and asked God to show me the path to take. But when it comes to my family i am so very over protecting. i live way back in the hills and i do so because i love the country and i love not having to live in that small town where everyone knows everyone. i like my seclusion and so does my husband.

and no her Xhusband is not a JW. Nor is anyone else i can find in her family one. But she has been a JW for as long as i can remember. i met her when i could work back in 98.

What bothers me is the fact she has hurt so many families by her cheating with married men. and i don't see her stopping since she believes she is doing nothing wrong. I don't want anyone to go through what my family has and what it has done to my children. I have a 21 year old son who can not keep a relationship now, and a 18 years old daughter who is doing things with boys that I sooooo taught her different. I believe she is just trying to hurt her daddy for the way he hurt us. I also believe that the only person in our family that needs counseling is my children. Then of course her as she seems to be a nut.

I have decided to write her pastor or church a letter telling in detail what she has done. maybe he can make her understand what she is doing is very wrong. maybe this can happen before she destroys another family.

Thank you all again for your replies, I pray her church can explain to her she is doing wrong because i sure can't.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit