4TH WITNESS is here to expose! Apostates Beware!

by 4THWITNESS 40 Replies latest social humour

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Can't wait!

• tan
    tan

Hilarious...If you took that s*** (no pun intended - lol) to the elders or others in the hall they would think your stupid ass was crazy!!! We do!Idiot!

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

Hahahaha! Yup, the Wholly Babble sure is THE BOOK to follow for enlightenment!

Welcome!

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Hello Brother 4th Witness,

Would you be so kind as to study with me?

-BONEZZ

• sacolton
    sacolton

Boy, we're in trouble now.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I saw Emeril preparing those one evening on his show.

Rub a Dub

• 4THWITNESS
    4THWITNESS

4thwitness is now going to comment on some of your posts:

Hortensia cannot deny 4thwitness, she even said herself "......I just love....[4thwitness]"

Fadeout also cannot fight the truth of 4thwitness when he himself said with his own words "4th Witness is.....Neato."

4thwitness is glad that some can see the truth, but bigboi exposed himself as an opposer when he said in his own words "Well that certainly left a "stain" on my brain [because I am a godless apostate]"

AuldSoul cannot deny the truth of 4thwitness when he said "I love....[4thwitness].....best....ever....]

The godlessness of this forum is apparent when your own member kerj2leev said "Nudity is....allowed."

The power of 4thwitness is evident because after reading my powerful message joebin said "I'm gonna.....eat shit!"

Tan cannot deny the power of 4thwitness when he himself said "If you took that s*** to the elders or others in the hall they would think your [a powerful truth speaker]! We do!"

The power of 4thwitnesses message has already yielded a disciple in BONEZZ requested 4thwitness to study with him. 4thwitness does not personally study with people, he will be printing a journal that you can read and follow that will teach you how to understand the Bible without confusion.

Stay tuned for more exposing!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Oh Shit! Laugh out Flippin' Loud!

My day is made!

Jeff

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

PRAISE THE LORD FOR SENDING 4TH WITNESS TO US! I will await your journalistic endeavors with the same eagerness I await a prostate exam.

- Disciple BONEZZ

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

When your hungry when your Really hungry ....WHY STOP at eating dung theres better food out there! Like soylent green...err ...people!!!

Ezek 1:1- Now it came to pass in the 30th yr OF WHAT???
    1:4-Ez sees a possible UFO
    1:5-10 Ez sees a bunch of creatures
    1:27- Sees GOds loins
    2:9- God tells him to eat a scroll
    3:14 The Spirit lifts him up in the air and transports him to a river where he sits for 7 days
    3:20 If a good person does something wrong after God "lays a stumbling block before him," then God will kill him. "He shall die in his sin" and whatever good he has done will be forgotten
    3:24 The spirit (of God?) enters Ezekiel, ties him up, and makes his tongue stick to the roof of his mouth so that he could no longer speak
    4:4-9 God makes Ezekiel lay on his right side for 390 days, and then on his left side for another 40 days. "And thou shalt not turn thee from one side to another, till thou hast ended the days." I'll bet he had some killer bed sores after that
    4:9 bread It's supposed to be made according to the recipe given in this verse and is said to be a complete meal that satisfies all nutritional requirements. I guess that's how Ezekiel managed to survive 390 days lying on his side and eating only this bread. It seems like pretty darned good bread to me, too, but I can't wait until they start making bread using the procedure described in Ezekiel 4:12.
    4:12 everyone Punished with drough and famine
    5:1 God tells Ezekiel to shave his head and beard, divide the cut hair into thirds, burn one portion, smite the second portion about with a knife, and scatter the third in the wind.

OKAY HERES THE REALLY INTRESTING PART: CANABALISM!!!

5:10 Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and the sons shall eat their father(JER 19:9)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit