4TH WITNESS is here to expose! Apostates Beware!

by 4THWITNESS 40 Replies latest social humour

• 4THWITNESS
    4THWITNESS
    Bow before me all opposers and apostates. You are all deceivers, trying to pull people away from the truth. But you will not succeed because 4thwitness is now here to expose all of you for the devils children you all are. Opposer's think they can lie about the truth but 4thwitness is here to expose them. Opposer's think that it is ok for them to refrain from eating cow manure sandwiches, but 4thwitess has exposed them as not following what the Bible says at Ezekiel 4:15. “See, I have given you cattle manure instead of the dung cakes of mankind, and you must make your bread upon it.”How dare you reject the cow manure provided for us. Only wicked deceivers who are lazy and only interested in an easy pleasant tasting life will refuse to eat manure sandwiches. They just want to take it easy. Why do you think you are so special? Do you opposer's think its ok to disobey this clear Bible command? Do you not know that you will be slaughtered for not following these commands?

Opposer's also dont go from door to door taking stool samples so they can collect them for a poop cake which is also a command in the Bible found at Ezekiel 4:12: “And as a round cake of barley you will eat it; and as for it, upon dung cakes of the excrement of mankind you will bake it before their eyes.” Do not you children of Satan see that you MUST go around your neighborhood and collect peoples dung in order to bake a cake in front of their eyes! How dare you disobey this clear command in the Bible! You are the offspring of vipers and want nothing more than to deceive and fool people with your lies.

Opposer's also try to deceive real truth seekers by telling them that they should avoid painting their faces with fecal matter according to Malachi 2:3: "Look! I am rebuking on YOUR account the [sown] seed, and I will scatter dung upon YOUR faces, the dung of YOUR festivals; and someone will actually carry YOU away to it." Not only do opposer's not paint their faces with dooky, but these spiritual prostitutes also refuse to have poopy parties as well! You are all spiritual man slaughterers and wicked devils!

Finally, and most vital is that these poisonous snakes will try to deceive you and prevent you from drinking pee pee and eating dooky! This is a command in the Bible! 2 Kings 18:27 "Is it to your lord and to you that my lord has sent me to speak these words? Is it not to the men sitting upon the wall, that they may eat their own excrement and drink their own urine with YOU men?" Who do these false satanic devils think they are by deliberately rejecting the Bible!?

Well 4thwitness is no such lying deceiver. 4thwitness always eats poop and drinks pee. I regularly spread crap all over my face and throw the best poopy parties in the neighborhood. I also make the best dung sandwiches, in fact I even make dung hoagies and stromboli. And you better believe that I knock from door to door collecting crap from all of the toilets of my neighbors for the dung cake, and I make sure I bake the dung cakes "before their eyes" because I then get my easy bake oven and knock on their doors and bake it and proclaim "see! 4thwitness is baking your crap before your eyes!"

Never before have apostates had so much to fear! 4thwitness is now ready to expose all of opposer's for the non poop eating heathens you are! Stay tuned for more exposing of myself!!
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Goody!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Mmmmm! Poop cakes!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

oh gosh, I just love this one! Poop cakes. and this one: ready to expose all of opposers for the non poop eating heathens you are!

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

Neato.

4th Witness is the antitypical Spear of Phineas that will "pierce" our "genitals" with his "barbed" commentary.

• Gopher
    Gopher
    4th Witness is the antitypical Spear of Phineas that will "pierce" our "genitals" with his "barbed" commentary.

LOL. I think we all get the "point".

• bigboi
    bigboi

Well that certainly left a "stain" on my brain.

• loosie
    loosie

I must say that is an interseting first post.

• DJK
    DJK

It cost me a thousand dollars to have my septic system repaired two weeks ago, you'd be hard pressed to find any poop at my house now. Come back next year, I'll let you have a whole tankfull.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Best . . . parody . . . ever.

I love the imagery of JWs feeding their neighbors human feces as they feed themselves on cow feces.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit