Earthquake rocks China. The End is nigh?

by easyreader1970 21 Replies latest jw friends

• easyreader1970
    easyreader1970

Last week was the cyclone. This week it is the Chinese earthquake that so far has taken about 8,000 lives.

I feel an Awake! coming on.

Anyway, here is a link to the disaster: http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/05/12/china.quake/index.html

er

• carla
    carla

You forgot all the tornadoes, political unrest somewhere, and general lawlessness in all the worldlies.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

So sad! So much turmoil going on. There will always be something going on.

I realized that after the tsunami because I learned that I am a mere speck on this planet. No one is able to control nature.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

The earthquake in China kills kids in their schools, tornadoes in the midwest kill kids and the mothers trying to protect them, flooding in Myanmar makes orphans and widows of thousands, and a perverted old guy in Austria rapes his own daughter and keeps her and his "grandkids" in a dungeon for 20+ years.

Yup, I'm absolutely convinced that "there is a God who cares."

• 5go
    5go

Volcano eruption in Chile to add to it.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

yes -Armageddon must be just around the corner. The JWs will be getting a hard-on

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The JWs will be getting a hard-on

Yes Stilla ....

We seem to be the only ones that get excited and uplifted by others' tragedies.

Rub a Dub

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    We seem to be the only ones that get excited and uplifted by others' tragedies.

LOL So true

• TopHat
    TopHat

So are these the beginning of pangs of distress and how long will it last before Jesus puts a stop to it?

• Priest73
    Priest73

Bet all the Jehoma Williams are all drooling over this...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit