BIG WATCHTOWER ANNOUNCEMENTS>>>>>>>

by oompa 38 Replies latest jw friends

• still_in74
    still_in74

Word has been going around about a high-level apostate in the org. Anything further on this?

If this is even "half true", what a stupid move to announce it. The net is the easiest way to disseminate truth and lies. Reader be skeptical.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/150690/2744732/post.ashx#2744732

1. Bethel in NY suspect high level apostate, cant identify it but know its there.
    2. Major Organizational changes about to start rolling out, one is changes to the "service committee" and titles, PO to be done away with, thats all I know for now.

Was told that if you are the sort of person that cant handle changes, you wont stay in the org for long.

Will update as I hear.

JW

yes this has been rumoured..... thus I asked if there was any more on this...

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Vinny says: ***** How about GETTING A LIFE?

I don't think it's a healthy way to live, just hanging out on EX-JW site, "missing the chatters"... and then waiting for, "something new already....new light or something"....

Kind of a sad existence, don't you think? Why not try other things? A little more balance might go a long way for you. Life has many opportunities for you to enjoy.

Just my .02...

Jeez Vinny, I think your .02 is overpriced. I would have just left your comment alone, but telling someone, "GET A LIFE"... is insulting. Those are fighting words where I come from.

Think carefully. How well do you know oompa? He's going through a rough time with the JWs and his family. How well do you know any of us? Are you still in "elder mode"? Why don't you tell us to read our Bibles and go out in service and everything will be just wonderful? Or, why don't you just ignore threads that you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute to?

All of us have other interests. We have jobs or careers. We have what's called, "a sense of humor". But check out where you are... Is this poultryrecipes.com? Is this flyfishing.net? Is it hemorroidcreamsthatwork.org? Is it mydickisbiggerthanyours.com? No, the tag is "Jehovahs Witness Discussion Forum". People come here for help, not with cooking chicken, or butt itching issues, or even to talk about their equipment. Okay, those topics may sometimes come up around here, which is cool, but really, this is about supporting people who have JW issues.

So, if you want to spend your time "just hanging out on EX-JW site" telling others to "GET A LIFE", go find a mirror.

B the X, who usually isn't so ballistic.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

LOL Billy! I'll be sure to check out some of those sites.

I am hearing all sorts of rumors at the moment which concur with things I have read here. Expect changes, big changes.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Hey Oompa, don't forget about the "CONFIDENTIAL" tract campaign coming up in October.

As far as I know it's still "under wraps".

*snicker, snicker*

OM

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/154825/2833572/post.ashx#2833572

• Vinny
    Vinny

BillyBoy says:..."Jeez Vinny, I think your .02 is overpriced. "

That Better?

I have seen where people can spend too much time on this site (or any other similar kind of deal) and lose some balance in the process. Suggesting maybe to think about, or look at that more closely is not an attack Billyboy. Can actually be more of a kindness for them. Maybe they have not lost balance. Take it or leave it, it's up to them. But sharing such an opinion is reasonable and acceptable IMO.

My suggestion then to, "get a life", and to suggest, "Why not try other things? A little more balance might go a long way for you. Life has many opportunities for you to enjoy", sounds like a reply from somebody willing to take a few minutes that does care some.

I can offer such an opinion, because I have been where he is before on another site. Too much of anything can be a problem. Maybe it is, maybe not an issue for him. But I offered my point of view. If you don't like that, then too bad for you.

I have no problems if you think I was a little rough on oompa. It's one person's .02.

vinny

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I think Vinny has a crush on Billy.

• Vinny
    Vinny

"I think Vinny has a crush on Billy."

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I have it on good authority that the Renforth congregation will have the privilege of cleaning the kingdom hall several times this year, and the elders will likely have "special" elders meetings on those "special" Saturdays which will leave the grunt work to the lowly publishers™.

W

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    Have you seen is avatar?

LOL, I was working under the assumption that the picture isn't him. I'm not a mouse either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit