BIG WATCHTOWER ANNOUNCEMENTS>>>>>>>

by oompa 38 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

Just don't happen enough.......I miss the chatter. We need something new already....new light or something. I can't just sit idly by anticipating the death of the 1914 thingy.....oompa

• watson
    watson

Funny, I have been thinking the same thing now for about a week! More, More, More. The new release info helped.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Geez oompa, you're such a "Big Watchtower Announcement"whore! You just can't get enough, can you? hahaha

Since I joined up a few months ago, I can't believe all the crazy stuff in JW-land, and how quickly it's been revealed, discussed, and analyzed here on JWD. But after one big thing... we need another bigger thing... and another bigger, bigger thing! More, more, faster, faster!

Rest assured, oompa man, there will be more big announcements. Just keep your computer tuned to JWD !

B the X

• oompa
    oompa

Must say, I LOVE your avatar Billy!..................oompa

• watson
    watson

He's a handsome "devil."

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

OOMPA, I recieved a call yesterday from a close friend who was distressed when an elder called on him and told him that it has been announced by the CO. that they are to ( go after, hunt down ) call on inactive ones and browbeat them , err lovingly and kindly force them to answer why they are not coming to the meetings and doing field service.

They want to have a meeting with all the inactive ones and ( beat the living ....out of them ) ask them kindly to explain where they been and what have they been doing all this time away from the ( we love youuu) meetings.

Does this help you? Is this an announment that will give you your fix?

Blueblades

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Went to the funeral of a dear old sister tonight... listened to the outline not only give the usual "preachy" talk about "her hope" and "what she'd want you to do", but... the speaker did "announce" this:

"All of us who are going to survive Armageddon look forward to seeing her again... those who are "unrighteous", that is, who do not know and serve Jehovah, need to take steps now to learn about the True God, or risk never seeing her again."

Nice. They invite "worldy relatives" to the funeral, then tell them they're not going to ever see their loved one again if they don't become JW's.

• oompa
    oompa
    Blueblades: OOMPA, I recieved a call yesterday from a close friend who was distressed when an elder called on him and told him that it has been announced by the CO. that they are to ( go after, hunt down ) call on inactive ones and browbeat them

Thanks soooo much...I needed that...I can hardly wait for the call and visit.......I may convert them.

• oompa
    oompa
    Blueblades: "All of us who are going to survive Armageddon look forward to seeing her again... those who are "unrighteous", that is, who do not know and serve Jehovah, need to take steps now to learn about the True God, or risk never seeing her again."

Thanks for making me want to puke.............this is soooooooooo pathetic........................oompa

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Oompa, that last quote was not from me. It was from TJ.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit