BIG WATCHTOWER ANNOUNCEMENTS>>>>>>>

by oompa 38 Replies latest jw friends

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    Thanks for making me want to puke.............this is soooooooooo pathetic

I hear you. Witness funeral are anything BUT about the person who died. They're another recruiting session.

• oompa
    oompa

oops....sorry about the mix up guys...........oompa

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Oompa have you heard anything on "The Tort Of Misrepresentation" That was a big announcement some time ago. It had to do with wrongful death because of those not having the truth about blood transfusions. So, those who died were told by the society things about blood that were falsely represented. A lawyer whose mother died because of this is suing the society under "The Tort Of Misrepresentation" law. I think her name is Kerry Woods or something to that effect. If this works the society will be backed up with a long line of wrongful death cases.

This why they are trying to spoonfeed us the changes on the blood doctrine.

Blueblades

• oompa
    oompa

Sorry, no knowledge here.......and do
    NOT carry the blood card.......................oomps

• steve2
    steve2

I haven't got a big Watchtower Announcement, but I've got a sure antedote to it:

Fill your day with Big and Interesting Other Things. Time soon flies by.

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light
    Nice. They invite "worldy relatives" to the funeral, then tell them they're not going to ever see their loved one again if they don't become JW's.

Well, I'm not sure a lot of worldly relatives were really that heartbroken. Most aren't expecting to see the dead one again..... that's why they're at the funeral, and crying.

I'm firmly convinced that anyone who is the slightest bit sad about death is not a true believer. If you really believed that you'd come back to life after you die, people dying wouldn't even phase you in the slightest. "oh well, I guess I'll need to pass time without them" is all you'd think. No sadness whatsoever. If you cry at a funeral, you are and APOSTATE. In my opinion.

Bring_the_Light

• heathen
    heathen

Man that is so strange that you'd feel that way BTL . Of course if someone you love dies you'd be upset .You don't always think of resurrection , you think of them not being around for you.

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light
    Man that is so strange that you'd feel that way BTL . Of course if someone you love dies you'd be upset .You don't always think of resurrection , you think of them not being around for you.

?? Uhh wha? I don't feel that way. For me, death is the ultimate Light. We are mortal. Someone else dying just highlights what we already know, that we will die too. Its not a happy thing at all. By the time these people run around punishing other people for "not believing" what they take for absolute truth, they really ought to have the level of devotion and certainty which would leave them with nothing to fret about with regards to death. For dust we are, to dust we shall return. God is real, he loves us and we will be resurrected. There's nothing sad unless you're a liar and you don't really believe what you enforce on others.

• heathen
    heathen

Even jesus wept when lazarus died and he knew he could raise him from the dead , it's the feeling of losing something that can't be replaced by you, I think .An empty spot in your life that won't be filled until later sometime and nobody can say exactly when .IMO

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light
    Even jesus wept when lazarus died and he knew he could raise him from the dead , it's the feeling of losing something that can't be replaced by you, I think .An empty spot in your life that won't be filled until later sometime and nobody can say exactly when .IMO

Yeah, It doesn't surprise me at all that Jesus doesn't believe his own bullshit........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit