Spiritual food = Dub grub....whadayathink???

by Alpaca 45 Replies latest jw friends

• inthepink3355
    inthepink3355

anyone like DUB BULL TALK?

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

You're on the right track...I like it... but it needs a little something...let's mull it over and see if we can make something a little more catchy.

By the way, InthePink, I meant to say welcome to the board. I was a native Floridian until 1999 (Ft. Lauderdale, Hollywood, Delray Beach). Where do you live?

It is really encouraging to see someone at your age have the gumption to question the BORG.

All the best,

Alex

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

And since were talking about it, what other great terms could we come up with in the spirit of "the BORG," the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger (a fave of mine)......???

I'm new here, so I'm very sorry if I step on toes suggesting a change to established lingo.... but what do you guys think of:

"Filthful and Disgraced Slavekeeper" ?

It just seems to roll off my mental tongue better. Like "Disgraceful" is supposed to be an adverb, right? (modifying a verb), here we are trying to describe a noun (should use a adjective). For instance they are not the Discreteful therefore they should not be the Disgraceful. They're the Discrete, so they are the Disgraced.

I think the reference to SlaveKEEPER highlights the cult control we all love to hate where as SlaveBUGGER just sounds like random grumbling in place of a swear (or perhaps some reference to the FDS "bugging people?).

My way is a more grammatically correct and precise means to express hate and disgust toward the Filthful and Disgraced Slavekeeper. QED

• inthepink3355
    inthepink3355

Dub bull dose back to back KH mtgs? Needs work, huh?

• inthepink3355
    inthepink3355

dub loon = far out dub ....afraid I have known many of these.

• BFD
    BFD

Thanks for the laughs. I got one.

Dub-Snub = Shunning.

BFD

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light
    Dub-Snub = Shunning.

Sweet lying mother of a bastard child! Thats awesome!!!!!!!

• inthepink3355
    inthepink3355

Hey. alpaca, thanks for the welcome. If you were a country music fan in Ft. Lickerdale perhaps you listened to our son on KISS. Went by R J McCoy there for 7 years. I am in P Bch County...before 1957 a "Buckeye"...Pink

• inthepink3355
    inthepink3355

YES, YES...DUB SNUB.....really inspired!!

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Goddamn....you guys are funny!!!!!!!

BFD

Dub Snub is the best one yet!!!!!!!!!!

Inthepink

I've known plenty of Dub loons myself....they have way more than their fair share.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit