Spiritual food = Dub grub....whadayathink???

by Alpaca 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

I coined this the other day on another thread and it seemed to get a laugh out of a few people.

And since were talking about it, what other great terms could we come up with in the spirit of "the BORG," the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger (a fave of mine)......???

• Gopher
    Gopher

Dub grub -- I like it!

How about "Dub Hub" for the Kingdom Hall?

"Dub Club" = the congregation.

"Dub Flub" -- changes in WTS prophecy.

"Sub Dub" -- a person who believes the JW's all the way, but never shows up at the Dub Hub.

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Gopher, my man you're a frikkin' genius. I love it!!!!!!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Dub grub, that would be "Meat Unduly Seasoned" which gives one bad digestion. This can cause one to go scampering into the porcelain throne room, hence being called the "John Class".

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Spiritual food is nothing more than monosodium glutamate.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

A glub glub dub is one who is drowning in his own booshit.

A dub dub dub is a stupid dub with a stuffy nose.

A rub rub rub rub rub rub dub is a masturbating dub.

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

WTW,

I think it's more like syrup of ipecac.

TOTH

Funny stuff

Cheers,

Alex

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

yumm, for breakfast Muffin and Egg, frozen OJ, and cheese danish, for lunch, Hoagie, chips and Shasta soda Is that the kind of Dub Grub your talking about

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

WA,

No.....I was using Dub Grub to refer to the shit the BORG leadership attempts to deliver as "spiritual food."

Although, I do know what you are talking about with the food -- junk snacks and field circus breakfast breaks.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Dub Grub - I like it!

I also like Farkel's "Babylon the Grape" and "The Genital Times". "Paradise Erf" is mine :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit