HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY GRANNY GRACE!!

by crazyblondeb 32 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

"Ask & you will receive "LOL Thanks sademo((((HUGS)))

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

Have a wonderful day Grace.

GraceMDcard.jpg picture by GuestwithQuestions

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Grace you are loved by many, and for good reason, because of who you are. You are one special lady.

BB

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Chaunte' and the Crazy Family

• Guest with Questions
  • BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Oh, Angel Grace, I'm so damned sorry your blood family has hurt you this week. It is beyond my realm of comprehension how they could or would do such a thing.

I'm just sorry that we here on the board couldn't make you brunch and give you REAL hugs.

Love, love, love,
    Baba.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I wrote a whole page & it disappeared( demons lol)

But I said in it that the Kleenex came in handy...Guest when I sailed from England as a warbride 1946 Vera Lynn was singing on the dock" we'll meet again"Thanks for the memory.

Thanks to all Truthsearcher,Crazy,Hope,C.C,Casper,Learningtofly,Baba,FIfI,Shell.A&W,Dave,DJK,Rick,snow, BB I hope I didnt leave any out to all

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY GRANNY GRACE!!!!

You deserve all the love and attention we can all give you, I am not your flesh and blood but I consider you like a MOM, someone I could trust and talk to. Just wish we could be there to pamper you right now. I am so sorry that someone in your family has hurt you, thats not right. You deserve love, respect and kindness at this time in your life.

Love from Paula

• mouthy
    mouthy

Velvetann Thanks

• inthepink3355
    inthepink3355

HEY, SWEET ONE...CAN I SQUEEZE A HUG AND KISS IN HERE SOMEWHERE? X & 0 FROM PINK!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit