I'm in love...

by mrsjones5 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Aromatherapy is excellent!

Quirky1

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Sounds yummy Mrs Jones! I love good smelling stuff too. I'm using Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom everything right now. Light yet powerful.

I know, put Mr Jones in a hot bath with the yummy smelling body wash as bubbles. Then give him a light, very light, massage with the lotion. You did get lotion, right? I can't remember. Anywho, not too hard because it could cause the pain to flare even worse. Then maybe a glass of something alcoholic for him. I'll bet that helps him sleep.

He has fibromyalgia right? I have that. It is horrendous at times. I am so sorry for you both. Has he tried being in the heat of the sun? I used to go to tanning beds because it felt like a big heating pad. I'm also on Cymbalta 60 mg. I used to never go one day without pain somewhere. Now I have several painfree days in a row. And his not sleeping will make the pain worse.

momz

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So what did you get him? Besides smelling really nice!

We talked about it and he told me he really doesn't want anything (he tends to buy everything he wants himself anyway) so I'll mostlikely make him a really nice dinner and get him a fancy beer or ale...he always likes that.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    You did get lotion, right? I can't remember.

I'm on the hunt for the lotion, haven't found it yet, but the bath and massage is a good idea.

Thanks Momz

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    so I'll mostlikely make him a really nice dinner and get him a fancy beer or ale...he always likes that.

That's sweet, of course we know "That a way to a mans heart is through his stomach"

Cheers!

hopeothers

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Hope it works. Poor guy needs some rest.

momz

• Scully
    Scully

I *love* the scent of pink grapefruit! It's so refreshing!

I swear if they ever quit making Sunlight dish soap in that scent, I'll never wash dishes again!

Bath & Body Works sells an incredible hand lotion with pink grapefruit scent - last time we went shopping in the US, I bought half a dozen tubes to tide me over until the next shopping trip!

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Whenever my wife is in the shampoo/lotion/bodywash/soap/candle/cleaning product isle at the supermarket, she smells EVERY product on the damn shelf. Annoys the living shit out of me. Whenever I see her heading toward one of these isles, I head straight for the magazine rack. I can usually get through at least 3 fishing mags by the time she's done with her sniffing rituals.

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

Low Key, at least your wife is sniffing stuff at the grocery store. I should own stock in the Bath & Bodyworks company. My wife would spend 80% of every paycheck buying crap there if I didn't stop her. She can spend hours in there smelling all kinds of crap. It's not like she doesn't have perfume and stuff; I bought her plenty of expensive perfumes that she likes. She just feels the need to buy more crap at Bath & Bodyworks. I know I'm not alone on this. My brother's wife is the same way. His wife even buys all their candles and oils and stuff. His house reeks so bad of Bath & Bodyworks stuff, we have to go out in the garage to sniff some gasoline to clear our sinuses. Bath & Bodyworks is like crack to the women; once they get a taste, they'll spend everything they have to get more.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

everytime we go to Vegas, (3-5 times a year) wifey loves a massage and a salt scrub. hey whatever floats her boat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit