I'm in love...

by mrsjones5 20 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

with a a body wash! Omg, I just tried a product from Dove's new body wash line, Energizing Grapefruit & Lemongrass, and I absolutely love it! Then yesterday I found the deodorant and beauty soap bars with the same scent. I put the deodorant on after taking a shower with the bodywash and I can't stop sniffing myself...I smell so good!

Josie

• still_in74
    still_in74

god you sound like my wife!

She is always sniffing laundry and soap and creams etc etc. !

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I had some good smelling stuff before but nothing like this...I've never been so crazed about a bodywash before

• snowbird
    snowbird

I must try it.

I also want the Cream Oil soap and body wash.

My economic stimulus package *cough* should be here any day now!

Sylvia

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Grapefruit is very energizing, Manadarin orange is simular. www.thebodyshop.com

has so many flavours. I tend to like the liquid gels and keep them in a dispensor on the wall in the shower.

h40

• wings
    wings

Thanks for the tip, this morning I ended up washing with baby shampoo....I guess it is time to go to the store.

• rache31
    rache31

Gotta try that! I need something to really get me up some mornings. I did like a peppermint bodywash my sis gave me from Bath and Body works. But I rarely get a chance to go in that store so I never got anymore.

• John Doe
    John Doe

It's sad that I predicted the subject of this thread before opening it. ;-)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Get your mind out of the gutter John, I'm only sniffing my arm.

It has been brought to my attention that I might be taking too much time out to sniff myself (my arm ) and thereby neglecting my hubby who's birthday is today. It only takes a few seconds to sniff my arm (no my nose is not firmly attach to said arm) and it has not hampered me in anyway of taking care of my husband and four year old son.

Get a grip this is a fluff thread and all in fun...nothing more.

Geez with all the stress in my life right now can't a girl have a little fun?

Josie

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    Geez with all the stress in my life right now can't a girl have a little fun?

I think that will be later this evening, give a big happy birthday to birthday boy from me I guess if he knows your on here that is.

So what did you get him? Besides smelling really nice!

cheers!

hope4others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit