Latest Witness comments about no more Bookstudy- Rejoicing and happy????

by Witness 007 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter
    No more bending the rules. Contact with a df'd person only out of strict duty, nothing futher at all. I bet that you will see a lot of witnesses in the short term really spending a lot of hours in the service, never missing a meeting, dropping out of college, and following all the rules.

Until the "system keeps dragging on," and they get lulled back into grind. I seriously think the society does things like this specifically to reign people in.

• choosing life
    choosing life

I think it is a bad move also. Meeting in small groups in private homes was one of the things that is actually scriptural. It also helped people not to get lost in the crowd. It is amazing how they can link everything to armegeddon coming. If they were adding a meeting, they would say the same thing and all the dubs would nod in agreement.

The only logical reason to eliminate the book studies in private homes is the pedophile liability issue. Nothing else rings true.

• besty
    besty

Health and Safety issues may also be a factor - laws governing the workplace apply equally to charitable bodies and it could be argued that workers (the rank and file) are being exposed to unsafe condtions in uncontrolled environments at the CBS.

At least at the KH there is usually basic safety maintenance and some form of public liability insurance.

Just a thought.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit