Atheist need to start fighting fire with fire LITERALY

by 5go 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 5go
    5go

Yes, force them to put their money where there mouth is and hold it up when they fail.

IE not do it because it is stupid to put your hand in a flame because you think god will protect you from harm for having faith. Do mainly to the fact there is no god to protect you from harm.

BTW burn have you tried it yet.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    BTW burn have you tried it yet.

I don't know why I am going on with this but.....

Why would I?

BTS

• 5go
    5go

To prove you have faith and that you are right and 5go is wrong.

Now you see why some idiot might do it.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

If atheism were a religion, I'd be petitioning Pope Dawkins to have 5go excommunicated.

5go, even apart from your inability to form a coherent sentence, or correctly use (or spell) the word "literally" your argument, such as it is, is embarrassingly stupid. Please stop.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

To prove you have faith and that you are right and 5go is wrong.

Now you see why some idiot might do it.

I need not prove my faith to you. I only need prove it to God/myself. BTS

• 5go
    5go
    I need not prove my faith to you. I only need prove it to God/myself. BTS

Oh ye of little no faith.

If you can't pass such a small test, a man made test of faith.

Then how am I to believe will you pass any test god, or the devil could come up with then?

• 5go
    5go

It basically come down to this.

If some man says he can project a force field with his mind and protect himself from any trial. What the heck are you going to do to prove to him he is wrong? Set up a test, a simple one.

Here it is. Anyone thinking the force field of faith will protect you from any trial, here is a simple trial.

Hold your in a fire for 5 minutes. If no harm and I mean zero harm comes to you then you must have some faith. If you can't do it then you have zero faith. Tip : There is a fire retardant gel that might help you get to a minute.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Tip : There is a fire retardant gel that might help you get to a minute.

I wish there was a retard gel that would help you.

• 5go
    5go
    I wish there was a retard gel that would help you.

Why thank you I didn't know you cared.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Why thank you I didn't know you cared.

Why, of course I do! You have such a brilliant mind! I wish I could have your atheist children. Oh please tell me that you will at least donate some sperm. I love you--all of you! From the tips of your rosey toes to the top of your head. I even love that loose screw of yours.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit