Atheist need to start fighting fire with fire LITERALY

by 5go 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• greendawn
    greendawn

Those are bygone ages why think about them now? Pagans also used to slit people's throats to sacrifice them to their foolish gods. Not to say that what they did is good it was appalling but let each generation pay for its crimes.

• Galileo
    Galileo

I'm pretty sure 5go was joking. Dear god I hope he was! Besides, torturing Christians doesn't work. They like it! It validates their entire worldview. What Christians should really be sentenced to is a class on critical thinking. Then let them try and defend their beliefs with logic. That would change more minds than torture ever would.

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

Did someone say "Inquisition"? I dunno man, I know nothin', saw nothin', did nothin'! I don't even know what the word means.

wINQ

• real one
    real one

Im sure Satan loves this idea too

• Robdar
    Robdar

Atheist should due the same accuse all of Christians of crimes and force them into trial by ordeal to prove their innocence and backed by god. Which of course most of the idiotic faithful Christians will do it just to prove atheist wrong for once and show they have true faith in Jesus.

Then hopefully after they have recovered from what ever test they received with their ego in check understand why facts not faith are proof of what is real in this world we live in. Also maybe then we might finally put religion behind us in the west.

You are no better than the Christians you despise. And you've got a screw loose too.

• 5go
    5go

Sarcasm totally intended but getting a christian to voluntarily hold his hand over a candle's flame for a minute to prove his innocence and full faith in Jesus Christ is a lovely idea. I doubt most would even try in which you have them stuck.

And for those that do it would discipline them ( seeing as torture corporal discipline is OK to some christians anyway ) to see reason or at least the idiocy of believing god will protect you from harm when you face a trial.

• 5go
    5go

One could point out the reason a lot of ceased being witnesses was because our hand was about to, or was put into the fire and at that point we new it was all BS. Though some of us didn't take it a step further and say the whole Christan thing is all BS.

That is what I was trying to say.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Sticking your hand into fire proves nothing. What makes you think it would?

• 5go
    5go
    Sticking your hand into fire proves nothing. What makes you think it would?

Does what does the bible say?

I believe whole bodies have exposed to flame and survived with no harm because of god proving their innocence. The idea is try fighting illogical ideas with illogical challenges. A lot of religious types know on a subconscious level these things are BS, but there is a level wants to survive in a perceived christian world. So to knock them out of it you need to show them that they don't even really believe in this nonsense subconsciously and hopefully will come to let it out consciously.
  • BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Sarcasm totally intended but getting a christian to voluntarily hold his hand over a candle's flame for a minute to prove his innocence and full faith in Jesus Christ is a lovely idea. I doubt most would even try in which you have them stuck.

You'll never get one to do it voluntarily.

And Jesus answered him, "It is said,'You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.'"

But that's not your point is it?

I post on some religious boards and I have never, ever, seen a Christian believer suggest torture like this.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit