Atheist need to start fighting fire with fire LITERALY

by 5go 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 5go
    5go
    You'll never get one to do it voluntarily.

Ha it's not new idea and yes morons have done similar things to prove their faith.

I am just saying to shut up the christian argument challenge them to something they know is BS to prove their faith. If they don't take the challenge hold it over there heads till they do it also when they fail it. This is much like when Christians try to get atheist with their challenges of reading the bible or having faith. Basically prove the christian lacks faith as well.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    When the court system of Rome failed the christian courts took over they instituted trial by ordeal.

Now for the facts.

The Roman judicial system was populated by those that would self identify as Christians during the later period of the Empire, so the courts system of Rome was "Christian" after a fashion.

With one notable exception, OT law eschewed trial by ordeal for all crimes.

Trial by ordeal is evident all the way back to the Code of Hammurabi, it predates Christianity by nearly 2000 years.

The Christian Pope forbade trial by ordeal.

BTS

• 5go
    5go

Another good challenge would be you must jump off the world trade center.

Why because first your faith would have to be strong enough for god to rebuild for you to jump off it.

When they say that is impossible simply point out the faith the size of a mustard seed can move mountains how insignifcant is this.

Of course they will try the "you can't put god to the test" cop out. In which you say "I am not testing god, I am testing you. So do it."

• 5go
    5go

The Christian Pope forbade trial by ordeal.

BTS

Read up on the inquisition.

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

5go - Your sentence should read: "Atheists should do the same. They should accuse all of Christians of crimes and force them..."

The words "atheist" requires an "s" to make it plural.

Although due and do are homophones [they are two words with the same pronunciation], they are in fact totally different in meaning and are by no means interchangeable. Due can used as an adjective or a noun, but it cannot be used as a verb. The modal, should, requires a verb to follow it. Therefore, due cannot be used with should because due is not a verb.

You can't say "all of Christians" because all of refers to an uncountable quantity ["I ate all of the cake"], whereas "Christians" is a countable noun [one Christian, two Christians, three Christians, four Christians, etc.].

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Ha it's not new idea and yes morons have done similar things to prove their faith.

Who's the moron? Your OP.

Atheist should due the same accuse all of Christians of crimes and force them into trial by ordeal to prove their innocence and backed by god.

You're a moron, and the fact that you want to torture Christians makes you dangerously dysfunctional.

Basically prove the christian lacks faith as well.

You are deluded. Christians don't lack faith and there is a long track record to prove it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_martyrs

Make a few martyrs, and the remaining Christians will redouble in their faith, and grow in their numbers. Martyrs make faith.

BTS

• John Doe
    John Doe

5go, I suggest you look up straw man argumentation. Your argument is a fallacy and is extremely childish.

• 5go
    5go

You are a deluded. Christians don't lack faith and there is a long track record to prove it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_martyrs

Make a few martyrs, and the remaining Christians will redouble in their faith, and grow in their numbers. Martyrs make faith.

BTS

See illogical there is a long track record of Muslim, Buddhist, and Hindu martyrs.

I 5go accuse you Burn the Ships of lacking faith the only true test is by ordeal there fore stick your hand into a fire for five minutes without showing any injury to prove your faith in Jesus Christ to world and me. I and the world will not except any other proof. If you will not do it, you do not have faith in Jesus. Also if you can not do it, you do not have faith in the lord Jesus Christ. There for you have proven your self a tool of the devil as well.

or you can accept your lack wanting to fulfill this as proof that faith is a BS concept in your subconscious mind.

• John Doe
    John Doe

5go, please learn the difference between "except" and "accept." That's a highly annoying misuse you have there.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

5go

Another good challenge would be you must jump off the world trade center.

Yea, that would be a good one It's not very high now.

If you look at history, the church tends to grow when believers are persecuted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit