My tomb stone

by mouthy 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• flipper
    flipper

MOUTHY- Hey Grace- My mom turns 81 on June 2nd this year! So you two are the same age virtually ! You have a beautiful spirit about you, and in you too ! You are spunky, but with a great sense of humor like my mom! I think you will GRACE our presence for many years to come my sis ! We all love you very much , and are honored to have your presence and insightful posts here always ! Peace out, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• RAF
    RAF

Hey MOUTHY ??? Still here ???

• if yes : GOOD I guess that there must be a reason ... And I'm not the one who's gonna cry about it !!!
    • If no : rest in peace ... I'm coming

(I might be there before you BTW ... Who knows ?)

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Granny ..

Remember how we used to say, "Everyone has a desire to live forever -- That's how we know the paradise stuff is all true."

So what do ya think now?

I hope the days left are wonderful! (We know the days after our death are wonderful!)

• mouthy
    mouthy

By the way, are you feeling a little down with your 81st birthday coming 'round in a couple of weeks?

Love, Scully I dont mind being 81. I just wish I could cuddle my JW daughter before I head off. LOL

Yes Velvteen I sent my card to Ray last week.

Thanks for ALL of your lovely replys...... I feel really blessed to have "known" you all. To all

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Grace,

When I first read the title of this thread, I thought that we were going to be talking about pizzas - Tombstone brand - to be specific.

While I am happy that you have gotten your affairs in order... I - like so many - hope that you will be around for a while.

My aunt Ruth passed away about a year or so ago - and I miss her. She was 95 years old.

She had lots of good advice and experience to offer to us younguns - like I am sure you do.

So - I hope that you stick around and help us all out with your advice and wisdom.

Regards,

Jim TX

• mouthy
    mouthy

I hope that you stick around and help us all out with your advice

Well Jim for a starter my advice is Change your age on this board...Your nose will grow (HUG)

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hello Granny Grace - I don't even know you all that well and I've got tears in my eyes - I love grannys, they make being a grand daughter so wonderful.

I understand your desire to go "home" - it's not the end of your life - it's just another journey you have to take in another form.

Much love

• mouthy
    mouthy

I understand your desire to go "home" - it's not the end of your life - it's just another journey you have to take in another form.

Loubelle I hope it wont be as hard as this one was

• LouBelle
    LouBelle
    I hope it wont be as hard as this one was

Oh I doubt it.

Gods' presense surrounding you.........what do you think. Love ya granny.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Love ya granny. Returned full force

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit